free hit
counters
The Moderator Team - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Moderator Team

Bibs

Welcome to the team to Evil_Dr_Fish (fishy to his friends :D), Paul C, Troy Halliday and S4Simon. I hope you enjoy moderation and help the forum reach new heights :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also welcome on board to Dermot :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi All

Errr really stupid question.but how do yopu upload a pic of your car on to your cars profile?? I try then get bounced because i need permission from the moderator ..............or am i doing it all wrong ??

Cheers

Nick S4s (honest ...i'll show you if i can upload its pic)

Simplest things first.

Hi All

Errr really stupid question.but how do yopu upload a pic of your car on to your cars profile?? I try then get bounced because i need permission from the moderator ..............or am i doing it all wrong ??

Cheers

Nick S4s (honest ...i'll show you if i can upload its pic)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is the picture too big?

It needs to be 800x800 or smaller. I have to size mine to this before uploading

as straight from the camera they are too big and i 'think' bounce in the way you

describe.

PS,

Yours is the black S4s with Red interior? :D

Think i sent you some pics ages ago...

I noticed that you had spelt Peter Stevens name wrong on the technical postings banner ..........  :D  Wayne 83 Turbo (who is not that great at spallin ehva)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know Wayne, when i moved that post to the Stevens forum earlier

i actually spelt it 'Stevens' in my post - and then looked at the top of the page

and corrected it in the belief the banner was correct! ;)

Do you know Wayne, when i moved that post to the Stevens forum earlier

i actually spelt it 'Stevens' in my post - and then looked at the top of the page

and corrected it in the belief the banner was correct!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi Paul, Stevens is still spelt wrong lower down in the banner! Enjoying being on this forum, hope people dont think Im posting too much! Amazed at how many view the posts compared to how many actually post ;) Whish there was capacity to take larger photo info capacity :D Wayne

SUNP0003-1.jpg

• 4 months later...

Welcome to Rob, our newest moderator on the site :)

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the team to Kato :)

Evora NA