free hit
counters
Elite on Anglia TV - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ward

Elite on Anglia TV

Hi everybody, wanted to let those who maybe interested know that my 79 Chapman owned Elite will feature on About Anglia this weekend. Unfortunately they will not pinpoint when wallbash.gif . I am told it will air in one or more of three programmes, Saturday afternoon bulletin around 3 to 3.30, Sunday evening around 5 to 5.30 or Monday evenings programme....... so helpful no.gif ... Thank goodness for skyplus. No idea what it will be like but hey it gets the Elite some publicity, that can only be good I think.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Afraid I would need help with that, truth is I have no idea how to upload to youtube, sad I know but Hey, I will Skyplus it so if anyone can help with where I go from there I would gratefully receive the help !!!!!

I can't even get a picture onto my profile name when I post help.gif

Nice one Dave, looks great on screen. :(

Can't wait to see it in the real. :thumbup:

Congratulations. Nice article. Nice car! Something to show the Grandkids one day.smile.gif

Very nice indeed. Is it just me or can anyone else see styling cues from the Elite to the Evora? I am thinking in particular of the shape of the rear side windows.

I enjoyed that little clip Dave.

Looking forward to seeing the car in the flesh. You still up for Castle Coombe?

D