free hit
counters
Group Buyer List Race Logic System - Page 3 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Group Buyer List Race Logic System

recieved today from race logic's caroline as you can see the delivery date is 11th of May so please bear this in mind guys, Swiss v8 's system is yet to be dispatched but he is aware of what is occuring with regard to this system.

hope this is ok.

regards rob

Hi Robert,

This is confirmation that I have taken the money for the group buy tractions and that the only traction not paid for yet is the one being delivered to Switzerland. We are aiming for despatch of these goods on Wednesday 10th May and the goods will be with the customer on the 11th May.

Regards

Caroline

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived too, had a quick nosey in the box, everything ok apart from a slight problem with the controller. It's silver and I wanted black. Not to worry I'll have a word with Racelogic directly.

It will probably be a few weeks until I get around to fitting it anyway as I'm going to revamp the centre console and put a car pc in there.

Thanks very much for sorting this out Bob, I'll take a drive over as soon as I can to meet up. :rolleyes:

Regards

Fred

Mine arrived too, had a quick nosey in the box, everything ok apart from a slight problem with the controller. It's silver and I wanted black. Not to worry I'll have a word with Racelogic directly.

It will probably be a few weeks until I get around to fitting it anyway as I'm going to revamp the centre console and put a car pc in there.

Thanks very much for sorting this out Bob, I'll take a drive over as soon as I can to meet up. :rolleyes:

Regards

Fred

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi M8

As it happens I found that out late on this afternoon having spoke to caroline she said it was not a problem you just need to get a returns number from the office and then send the silver one back and they will send qa black one out to replace it.

sorry for the inconveniance.

regards rob

Hi M8

As it happens I found that out late on this afternoon having spoke to caroline she said it was not a problem you just need to get a returns number from the office and then send the silver one back and they will send qa black one out to replace it.

sorry for the inconveniance.

regards rob

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey it's not a problem mate, hope I made that clear, these things happen - you've done plenty of running around for this and I'm happy.

Regards

Fred