free hit
counters
It's forsale! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hylandmotorsport

It's forsale!

I'm sure some of you have already noticed and wondered what was going on so I thought I'd post up here that my S3 is forsale.

A couple of changes in circumstances have changed my plans and in order to take advantage of the changes (turn them into oportunities) I've decided after alot of soul searching, to put my Esprit on the market. The biggest change (after the Esprit sale of course) is a house move which will happen is July this year.

I thought I'd be more upset but to be honest I'm looking forward to the opportunties and what lies infront (I'm concincing myself here too! PMA and all that!) . As the move doesn't take place until July I've a bit of time to be more 'picky' about who I sell my Esprit to but first and foremost I want it to go to an enthusiast that will keep the car in the conition that it is currently in. I unsure where to pitch my price and I may be slightly on the high side but time is on my side and if the right person comes to look at the car then I'll be a bit flexible on the price. (If I'm way off the mark please some one tell me though).

I've placed an ad on the forum forsale section and on Pistonheads.com so if you know of anyone that may be interested and will look after my car please give them my details (conact details are in ad)

Onwards & upwards!(I think)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.