free hit
counters
New Kentish Group, or is that Group of Kent? - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

New Kentish Group, or is that Group of Kent?

I've decided that Kent is a lovely place for some events so started a group specifically for us down here in the beautiful county of Kent. There are lots of lovely roads, we've a couple of race circuits and some great locations to visit so watch this space.

Please add your name below if you wish to be kept informed of new events via PM.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Def a Group of Kent, for I am a 'Man of Kent' (Ashford born).

I've been planning 2-3 hoons (think I've told you?) that encompass the glory of Kent, SE Kent is where it's at (Lydd/Romney etc)

I'm a Kent and proud of it :D

facebook = [email protected]

Lovely roads down there, we'll organise something. Get some bbq coals in, we'll be there shortly! :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

As a graduate of the University of Kent, do I qualify? :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Stick me down as well please.

I'd be interested in the odd trip out and to get to put some faces to the names........... you can't all be as ugly as me.

Sign in to follow this