free hit
counters
2010 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Monthly EAG Meet - 3rd Monday of the month @ The Angel, Larling.

Plans for 2010:

Drive out to Cromer - Clemo to arrange - May - Didn't happen.

Lotus Festival @ Snetterton - June - Didn't happen.

Festival of Classic/Sports Cars - Helmingham Hall - Nifty to arrange - July - Didn't happen.

Rougham Air Show - Richard to arrange - August

Piss up in a brewery (Woodford/Adnams?) - Kimbers to arrange if he can - September

Caistor Motor Museum - Paul Clark to arrange - date tbc

Fish 'n' Chip run to Dunnich/Southwold - Nifty to arrange - date tbc

Visit to RAF Marham - Guy to arrange - date tbc

Day out at Strattons/Caparo - Guy to arrange - date tbc

Guys - Once something is arranged, no more 10 pages about dentist appointments, feeding cats etc. Just get out and enjoy yourselves in your cars with your friends, it's all good. :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

A slight change to that. It is Rougham Air Show that I am arranging in August. Wings and Wheels is earlier in the year.

This thread was posted in March after our meeting that month to sort out what will happen with AEG this year. The first 3 events have shown no signs of life and if the next 2 don't I will propose that AEG is dissolved until some fresh blood and enthusiasm makes it into the region.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

so did the run to Aldeburgh and Sizewell - just that 3 of us died of hyperthermia!

Dave.

Albeit with the usual 40 odd posts of United Nations negotiations beforehand!!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Indeed tis true that the fish and chip run happened....I know cause I was leading and got totally lost with Andy! While the rest split into 3 groups all looking for the route! ;) My, how we laughed.

Just noticed I'm meant to be sorting a piss up in a brewery. Crikey, are you sure? Sounds a little tough to me!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I think its also worth pointing out that a number of people who attended that meeting with strong views of the future direction of AEG havent been seen since. Unfortunately it was one of the few I missed, (due to beng at the other end of the country for most of the day) having canvassed the membership to understand what the majority wanted. We are now two members down having "lost" Cambridgeshire and withdrawn deeper into Norfolk.

Another point to make is that we have a couple of new Elite/Eclat/Exel members but we havent really seen any Elise/Exige members yet (we dont count Kimbers as never comes out anyway ;))

Oh and I enjoyed the bracing winds of Southwold, enjoyed getting lost on the way to Cromer too, smashing day out (thanks [email protected]) and we did sort of have a meet at Snetterton on the Friday night but most of the foreigners who were attending called off...

Colin

So, the P*** up in a brewery, are we doing it? More specifically, are we doing it in September?

I don't mind doing it later in the year if it seems like a nice warm thing to do on a cold winter's day or doing it in September but most brewery visits need to be booked a few weeks ahead unless there are just a couple of people, but we should do something.

We've done Cromer and other Norfolk coastal runs, so we should do something (at least slightly) different. Thoughts?

Id be up for a p up!! Right need one tbh!

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Sign in to follow this