free hit
counters
19th April meet @ The Angel, Larling. 7.00pm - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buddsy

19th April meet @ The Angel, Larling. 7.00pm

Hello everyone!

I know we all know where and when the next meet is to be but thought I would just make a post to help remind us and to get us all excited at the prospect. Hope to see you all there maybe in the light too?

Buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I put an entry in the calendar for it. Maybe there is a way to link it to this thread. Edit: Done

Edited by rmcooke

Hello everyone!

I know we all know where and when the next meet is to be but thought I would just make a post to help remind us and to get us all excited at the prospect. Hope to see you all there maybe in the light too?

Buddsy

I dont...

Colin

Me too

Dave will you be bringing an Elite? I do hope so love to see one. I am looking to buy a good Elite in Blue for Mrs Buddsy

1. Richard

2. Andy

3. Richard Fitzgerald (possibly)

4. Paul & Bitch

5. Dave Ward

6. Buddsy

Hi people

Hope you had a good meet? Sorry I was unable to come along, if Mr.Clements didnt say my wife had a medical appointment being changed from just the norm to a emergency opp! Sound much worse than it is but I have just come back from the hospital and shes still in. Before you ask she is fine but getting there last night for me was just not possible. Really dissapointed I was not able to come along.

Buddsy

Sign in to follow this