free hit
counters
My First Esprit is back For Sale - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nifty

My First Esprit is back For Sale

Just been idling a way a few minutes looking at Esprits for sale whilst I battle with what to do with Angie (clutch is slipping so sitting on a SORN waiting to be to pulled apart ... do I restore completely, throw in a V8 or just sell her? etc ).

Happened across Mary-Lou (my first Esprit) for sale by the chap who bought her from me.

Red 1981 Esprit S3 - Chertsey, Surrey

Looks like he's done a little work on her .. interior is biege rather than purpley red.

Seem to remember the mileage was higher than he's claiming though ... the clock was replaced before I bought her and I think he's forgotten to add the previous mileage to the current clock mileage.

A few pictures of her under my ownership can be viewed here, along with my very first love, Winston.

Keep off the straight and narrow

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nifty,

Go the V8 route, Just for the sheer noise and power its worth it! Also fairly expensive dependant on what engine you fit, but modern engines are easier to live with, also when it all goes bang a used low mileage engine can be picked up for very cheap money compared to a lotus engine :)

Regards danny

A

Sign in to follow this