free hit
counters
Last minute - Newland's Corner, 28 March - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Last minute - Newland's Corner, 28 March

Greetings

I know it's really late notice, but I have my shiny baby back and I've just been stood down for the weekend. So, pretty car and free Sunday morning add up to the inevitable - hoon! :)

I'll be there at 0900, whatever the weather. Who's up for it?

1. sparky (bling bling)

2. wookie (how did he do that?)

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nobody would accept this was a genuine newlands meet thread unless i expressed an interest and then failed to turn up. So despite the monsoon like weather predicted for saturday and sunday...

I might be into this.

:)

I want to see bling bling!!!

1. sparky (bling bling)

3. Felix...

I will consult with 'he who breaks my car' and let you know.

I might be able to come along but I better not park next to your newly painted machine other wise the good people of Surrey might get very worried about the strange red glow in the sky.

(And besides if West Ham lose on Saturday I'll need something to cheer myself up)

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

So, listy thing:

1. sparky (bling bling)

3. Felix (Carlos Fandango)

4. Paul C (I'll eat my hat)

5. Boots (unless 'im indoors breaks it again)

6. Choppa (d'you feel shiny, punk? Do ya?)

7. Petrol Feet Driven (Brighton?)

Anyone want to post it on SELOC? I've forgotten my password and can't access mail at the mo...

I will be there to fly the 4 seater flag - nobody speak too loudly though, will have sore head

Guy

I will consult with 'he who breaks my car' and let you know.

We'll see you there and you can all laugh at my puny Ford Fiesta sad.gif

I won't be able to make it tomorrow sadly.

Had a good long hoon today roof off: in between a geometry check in Guildford and dropping in at Goodwood I stopped off at Devil's Punchbowl in Hindhead, previously mentioned as a possible Sunday brekkie venue. Looks like a suitable spot and some nice country roads thereabouts mean you can avoid the A3 if you want a scenic detour.

Here we go again - just been rostered to fly tomorrow morning, so can't make it! Felix will tell you how shiny my car is.

Munich. I'll be there for all of 50 minutes! Might get stood down at LHR though - loads of crew turning up apparently.

Sorry Sparks, Working :P

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

It looks stunning sparky, cannot wait to see it, how about something at easter weekend say friday, leave it til the last minute, we can be on standby as well, I can rearrange the easter weekend, so let me know when you want to show your new toy off hopefully othersw can join us.

Great car, you look proud .............say no more

Dave

Has this meet died on it's arse a bit?

Have arranged for my mate Rich to come round to mine tomorrow at 7am, then i was planning to take the hardtop off the Elise (only way he can get in it by sliding over the sill), drop his wheelchair in my garage and motor on down in the hope of a 'firemans lift' to the breakie table. but if it's a bit of a washout with nobody going then i'd rather someone say (now!) so we can make it a 'next time' thing. Not a problem at all if thats the case

:P

Reading the tread this looks correct.

1. wookie (how did he do that?)

2. Felix (Carlos Fandango)

3. Paul C (I'll eat my hat)

4. Boots (unless 'im indoors breaks it again)

5. Choppa (d'you feel shiny, punk? Do ya?)

6. Petrol Feet Driven (Brighton?)

7. Emmerg (Guy)

8. GGHC87

I'm popping along so added my name, then time and weather permitting was going to try to get to Dunsfold Park to offer some support to the top gear track supercar pull which is just down the road

click here

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I'm planning on a surprise visit in the 350, those bacon butties are awesome! I'll head along with you afterwards Cliff, bring the S4s and we'll have some fun :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Bugger bugger bugger.

I'm planning on a surprise visit in the 350, those bacon butties are awesome! I'll head along with you afterwards Cliff, bring the S4s and we'll have some fun :P

be rude not to........ :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

.......but if it's a bit of a washout with nobody going then i'd rather someone say

Paul C, I'll make sure I look out for the space where your car would have been if you had managed to get there but, for now, I've got to get back into the Tardis to find out which other events you won't be coming to.... getmecoat.gifhrhr.gifouch.gif

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Bugger bugger bugger.

:P

Cliff

Has this meet died on it's arse a bit?

We are still up for it, might even convince the kids to go to the Dunsfold thing too

John & Sue (Boots)

Bugger bugger bugger.

Is the whole flight attendant thing getting to you? is it a freudian slip that you didn't say ''f*ck, f*ck, f*ck''??

smile.gif

I'm up, i remembered the clocks, am ready to pop my lid off and hit the road.

smile.gif

On our way too see you there

Sign in to follow this