free hit
counters
Pool Party Pictures - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Pool Party Pictures

Simon350S

Due to recent thread diversions happening in the F1 discussion topic I felt it appropriate to start a new section dedicated to not only Australian pool parties, but also for those cousins of ours located in other hot countries.

Having such material mixed in with other more serious discussions is not in the best interests of said topics and I for one wish to have the opton to not have my mind polluted but such.

Please refrain from posting in here anything to do with cars, bikes or anything else that is not directly involved in pool parties or other similar activities.

Those who wish to just be a little pervy can now do so without risk of offending those who do not wish to be exposed to it.

I will not be participating within this thread, however it will need moderating. As much as I have started this topic so I am not exposed, I do feel that it is my duty to moderate the content to ensure compliance with forum rules.

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL

:rofl::secret::harhar::):popo::hrhr::cheers::fun:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Dear Graham, we at 'Pool Party Pics' welcome you as the first picture poster. We look forward to many future contributions.

Michael, clearly your drunk, meaning the party is in full swing, we at PPP find your lack of updates distressing and hope that all is ok 'down under'!

Chunky Lover

Well, I can assure everyone at PPP that not oe of the quite definitely attractive young ladies (wwhoops did I say that out loud?) got in the pool. not one. Did I hsappen to mention that not one got in. As in no-one. There was not one person that decided that swimming in the poll on a balmy WA night seemed likea good idea.

Theere are many unhappy over here tong\ight

Can't speell and can't be bother ed fixing the post up. Hahahahah

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

^ That's exactly why the forum doesn't allow people to come back online tomorrow and edit their posts, that's comedy gold :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've got some 'special' poolboy pics for sure! :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Someone say pool party?

fat_woman.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Kimbers, the posting of obscene images is against forum policy and is not in keeping with the spirit of PPP

You have been warned, future infringments will result in you being banned for life.

We thank you for your cooperation, the PPP team.

Chunky Lover

No one got in.............................:)

Did I say that already?

PPP is very dissapointed in you Michael....

Alex, that is a fine filly in that there pool, please however stick to the 2 legged variety!

For those struggling with the concept of PPP, we the management, meaning I, feel you are all missing the point entirely!

Please see below an example of acceptable materials.

hot_pool_party10354.jpg

Thankyou for your time. PPP

Chunky Lover

a shame that the above picture is spoiled by the "tramp stamps"

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

hot_pool_party10354.jpg

Simon please stop taking pictures of me and my friends over our back fence or I will have to reinstate that injunction order.

Thanks in advance.

Sue (I'm wearing the sunglasses to protect my anonimity)

• 2 weeks later...

Kim I'm seriously hoping that multi socket floating on flip flops is a joke or them there boys are more stupid than they look :thumbsup:

Oh and Dave we do need some spa pics from you :animier:

I hope me and lisa can make it to one of your parties one day, they sound fun!

Chunky Lover