free hit
counters
1988 to 2004 Project Esprit - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

1988 to 2004 Project Esprit

Hello, I've been posting and enjoying everyone's projects for awhile now... I can't believe that I need to do this but I lost my job and I owe the bank $10,750 for the remainder of the car loan. The car is a 1988 Lotus Esprit Turbo. It is basically a complete car minus the engine, gearbox, and wheels/tires. I was planning on doing a different engine / trans setup so i sold the original units. I am including the 2002 Porsche Boxster S 6 speed box. I have a ton of pics so please email me if interested and I will send them all! I absolutely hate selling my dream car, but I have four kids and I am a Dad first and everything else second. The fiberglass molds are probably worth that much and you could probably make that much by making and selling parts if you were inclined to....Lotus Parts List:- 1988 Lotus Esprit Turbo (no engine or transmission)- Brand new hubs for outboard brakes - New Spax adjustable coilovers- New powder coated coil springs- Porsche Boxster S 6 speed gearbox with shift cables- New Porsche Boxster S Shifter complete with Schnell short shift kit installed- Lotus frame was professionally modified to accept the shift assembly.- The whole frame was sandblasted and powder coated bright silver- All suspension pieces were powder coated and have new bushings.- Elise / Exige tail lights (non LED)- Custom carbon fiber rear bumper- Brand new 2004 V8 body kit from SJ sportscars (front bumper, front spoiler, side skirts)- Esprit S4s mid tail gate wing- Brand new halo headlights- New windshield (in crate)- Brand new bumper lights (indicators) from Lotus.- Fiberglass molds (professionally made by world class boat mfg company) for V8 body kit (front bumper, front valance, side skirts).Call me at 865-773-2072 or email me at [email protected]

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.