free hit
counters
Black Esprit 88 NA - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Black Esprit 88 NA

***SOLD VIA THE LOTUS FORUMS***Genuine Black Leather GT3 Bucket seats.Re-trimmed roof, rails and rear screen surround in Black AlcantaraNew full Black carpet set.Head light pods replaced and fitted with new ball joints all around and replacement headlamp units.Starts, runs, drives and stops all very well.Engine runs VERY smooth with no knocks bangs or rattles and great oil pressure, however there is end float in the crank so this will have to be investigated.Private plate does belong to our illustrious leader Mr Bibs and I'd appreciate the return of it to himself as and when this car does make it back onto the road as I'd promised him when I purchased the car from him.Bodywork in generally good condition following a full respray a number of years ago, however the paint is lifting in a few areas unfortunately.Expensive, dual exit stainless steel exhaust system, sounds great.SE wheels, so she benefits from the look of the wider, deeper dished rearsNo MOTNo TAX94K MilesPhotos are from when I bought her as the car is not kept where I live but I'll take whatever pics are required just ask. Little has changed in her appearance except for the headlamp pods are no longer drooped on the sides (photo included of new pods) and as said above, she’s wearing SE wheels.All electrics were working when I last checked her out except for the interior heater motor.Rad fans run, all lights work.A little bit of TLC and she'll be MOT'd and back on the road where she needs to be.Gutted to be selling her as I had big plans, unfortunately marriage and joblessness are forcing my hand!Just rememberd, she's got a stainless braided clutch hose and new alloy master cylinder.I'll keep adding things as I remember.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.