free hit
counters
Shepherd Neame - Brewery Tour - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Shepherd Neame - Brewery Tour

In order to start as we mean to go on, I've arranged for a tour of the UK's oldest brewery, the Shepherd Neame Brewery in Faversham on Friday 25th June at 2pm.

I'd suggest perhaps that we can either met at mine and get a minibus down there and back or met there then head back to mine afterwards for grub/evening on the sauce. All are welcome.

http://www.shepherd-...o.uk/index.html

Tour tickets will be about a tenner each dependent on numbers.

Names:

1. Bibs

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

oh I may be interested my birthday on the 12th

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

If you want to see it in with a hangover, come along ;)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Off to check diary....................

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

The date is now the 25th June, we've got until a couple of weeks before the event to confirm numbers but I need to send a deposit cheque now. Anyone else fancy a piss up in a brewery?

Evora NA

I'm in Canterbury that night celebrating 30years since graduation.

I'm meeting 3 mates who have nothing to do with Lotus or this forum.

If they're interested, could we all come along as part of our celebrations :lol:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

You would all be very welcome :D

Evora NA

Bibs,

Just noticed the proposed time of this meet (2pm), so sorry to say we won't be able to join you.

I'll partake of a few in Canterbury in honour of your visit :lol:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

1. Bibs

2. Jonathan

3. Paul C

4. Rich

Unless more people fancy coming along this will be cancelled. Anyone else fancy it or not?

Evora NA

Last chance? If we don't get more people in the next couple of days this won't happen.

Evora NA

CANCELLED.

Evora NA

Sign in to follow this