free hit
counters
Clockadjustment - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
anubis1

Clockadjustment

having tried to the change to summertime, I really tried hard to switch with the magic button just an hour ahead. Oh boy... maybe I a m too Swiss, but how the heck is it possible, to implicate such an easy procedure in such a complicate way. Push here push there and then have a wrong time but Fahrenheit instead of Celsius, trying again and the tyrepressure switches.... still with the wrong time trying again.

Well, I wish everybody patience by doing it and best regards to the engeneers. A.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

ha - yes, that's always fun...i had the same on Sunday when changing to BST....all i wanted to do was change the hour +1....but then the minutes started racing around....so get that corrected then go through the perfectly timed pushes to get back to the hours without changing anything else...it's like some kind of puzzle to test your patience.

Whoo hoo - managed the clock change, eventually.

Can I get the bloody temperature back to Celsius, bugger can I - Fahrenheit might as well be a lottery number as far as I'm concerned, 42 what's that? No not the meaning of life but the temp today. Give up and wait for the next clock change to fiddle again rolleyes.gif

am having the same trouble with Bar - I want PSI but for now am content to have the clock showing the right time and Temp in C!! not easy is it?!

Fahrenheit might as well be a lottery number as far as I'm concerned, 42 what's that? No not the meaning of life but the temp today. rolleyes.gif

(42-32)/9*5= 5.555C =Cold :D

Well today was at dealer collecting car after getting Sports Exhaust fitted (yes - I've joined the clan) so I asked service manager to show me the tricks for this overly complex procedure having been reading about this on the Forum. He laughed as his first one he did had taken him an hour to suss out. Now he is a dab hand.

I haven't read any of the handbooks so I do not know what they say but it is all down to the duration of the push. He demonstrated well. After you get into the mode for making the changes with something flashing (In order Hours/Minutes/Temp/Pressures) a quick tap of the end button will advance the clock by one hour or one minute or change the option C to F or Bar to psi. A 1 second push of the end saves the setting and moves to the next one. The final 1 sec push takes you back to normal mode. His 1 second push was the old saying out loud "one thousand" and it worked every time. We cycled round a few times demonstrating. Hope this helps. I'm recoding this all here so I have somewhere to refer to in October when i have to do for myself !!