free hit
counters
CELEBRATION EXOTIC CAR FESTIVAL - ORLANDO - APRIL 15-18 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony K

CELEBRATION EXOTIC CAR FESTIVAL - ORLANDO - APRIL 15-18

Greetings everyone!

I didn't see a thread on here about it, so thought I'd start one. Last year's CECF was the most fun I had ever had at a car event. Ever. So this year, Patty and I are doing it again, driving down 1200 miles in the blue S1. ;)

For those unfamiliar, here is the web site: www.celebrationexoticcars.com and here are some basics of the event:

What: 250+ exotic cars on display on Saturday, April 17. Awesome party full of cars Friday night before, and big dinner/concert/party Saturday night. Rally on Sunday, lots more.

Where: Celebration, Florida, is in the Orlando area, near Disney.

When: Thursday, April 15 - Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who: There will be a bunch of Esprit and Elise owners, probably a couple of other kinds of Lotus. Had a few LEF/TLFers last year -- would be nice to see more!

Jeff Ippoliti, certified S1 nut with the yellow Octane Magazine cover car and the 4k mile Orange S1 time capsule organizes the whole event. Karl-Franz Marquez of Esprit Fact File fame was there last year as a Lotus judge for the car show. Haven't heard from Scott Walker in a while -- Scott, are you out there?

Why: Raise money for Special Olympics. See lots of cool cars. Meet some really great people. Excuse to drive your Lotus!

Some photos from last year that I found on Google:

IMG_4184%20copy.jpg

IMG_4283%20copy.jpg

IMG_4233%20copy.jpg

IMG_4183%20copy.jpg

IMG_4122%20copy.jpg

zIMG_4076%20copy.jpg

For those of you who are just hearing of this event for the first time, yes, it's short notice, but it's worth it . . .

Hope to see some TLFers there! . . .

Cheers,

Tony :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

HEy Tony,

I will not be able to make it this year as I am getting married in Jamaica at that time.

Have a blast!

This is a great event to attend!

Jason

Tony,

Since you're driving 1200 miles I suppose I can drive 20 to show up. Hope to see you there! :)

1995 S4s

Jason -- sounds like you have something more fun/important! :unsure: Congratulations!

Jim -- Look for me! I will PM you my cell #.

Christopher -- 2nd weekend in July -- mark your calendar -- 3rd Annual Car Party . . . :P

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tony,

Marked. Hoping by then I will have enough use of the left arm to drive one of the cars with a manual transmission. Looking towards it with much anticipation. Hope all is well.

Looking towards a posted update on the Celebration trip...

Sign in to follow this