free hit
counters
What size are S3 wheel Bolts - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ian4455

What size are S3 wheel Bolts

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Ian,

I take it you are ordering longer wheels bolts for the spacers for the front :)

M12 X 1.5MM

Regards danny

Ian 60 degrees i think, I take it those are your turbo alloys on ebay! Im now very interested to see what wheels you have gone for, really did like the look of your white bbs ones, but you would of defo struggled with traction with 235 tyres on the back anyway.

You really should check though with the wheel supplier as if your having aftermarket wheels they may be a different seat on the wheels, so dont presume the seats the same as the lotus wheels, or your wheel bolts will be working loose whislt driving which is not good!

Regards danny

Edited by silverfrost

Here's my wheels, I'm sticking with the original tyes for the time being as have new NCT's on the front and 6mm GoodYear NCT 235's on the Rear and one brand new 235 NCT in the house. When these are worn out then i'll be looking for larger wheels of similar design with much wider tyres. (seen a picture on the forum of your Esprit from the rear drivers side and must say the width of the tyres look awesome!)

post-5137-127012178514.jpg

Edited by ian4455