free hit
counters
[SOUTH KOREA]I received this E-mail - RoW - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

[SOUTH KOREA]I received this E-mail

Dear Everyone.

I received below e-mail several day ago and I received documents now.

I already ordered orange Evora. And This Naomi Evora is more epensive....

What Shall I do???

--------------------------------------------------

Hi JaeKyoon

Congratulations!

Your bid for one of the “Naomi for Haiti” Lotus Evoras has been successful.

Thank you for your generous support of this charity, the proceeds from the auction will be used for important projects to help women and babies affected by the earthquake in Haiti. Please see attached a press release about the amount that has been raised for the White Ribbon Alliance by the auction of these special Lotus Evora cars.

We have posted letters out to the winners of the “Naomi for Haiti” Evoras, so please look out for your letter in the post and contact us if you do not receive it.

All the best

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you've got much of a choice?

An auction is a binding contract in most cases and the fact that it is a charity auction car would make trying to pull out even worse I'd say!

How come you bid on it if you'd already ordered one?

Chunky Lover

Doh! How much did you bid for the Haiti one? I'd prefer orange myself, looks much nicer :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Be happy as you may be the only person of this forum that owns two Evoras? No? :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Why oh why did you bid on one if you had bought/were going to buy, one as well? Why not just make a donation to the charity?

I've no answer to your problem other than to bite the bullet and complete the purchase.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Pay up !

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Since you're clearly loaded and so undecided, I'm going to do you a favour and take one off your hands. Don't care which. :stuart:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.