free hit
counters
please save ebay Excel........black, needs gearbox. - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mkelite

please save ebay Excel........black, needs gearbox.

Guest mkelite

hi. just in case no one has seen it.............another Excel needing its gearbox putting back in on ebay. in black, looks good. owner tells me no longer has time as work takes him overseas too much n will sell cheaper to an enthusiast. SAVE THAT EXCEL PLEASE. regards all. DC.

LINK TO LISTING

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

as i understand, also what the pictrues tell me the gearbox is still in the car.

there is a spare box comming with the car. it was bought to sort out a syncromesh problem between 4th and 5th gear.

i doubt that it is a gearbox problem, as the toyota boxes are undestroyable.

anyway: the car seems complete, but as it has stood outside and due to the already mentioned faults in the advert i guess the seller shouldnt expect much more than the start price, also there is a reserve price set.

Guest mkelite

yep ur right. he said all that and a guy who had an Elite years ago has viewed it. however still a lot of car for very little. too many Elites and Eclats have died hope this doesnt happen to Excels too............................

nice wheels. Look great against the black car.

I'd give it a go if I was in the same country, but it would cost me about $10k just to get it to Aus and that's before work to comply it here. Sort of defeats the low price. :D