free hit
counters
Amazing Good Fortune Falls Upon Me! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Amazing Good Fortune Falls Upon Me!

I have just received in most serendipitous manner the following missive from my new wouldbe business partner in Ghana. But before commiting personal resources to this most excellent opportunity from the gods themselves, I seek the advice (and additional financial backing) of my fellow forum members. For those of brave heart and especially deep pockets, you may reach me at my usual business address:

Remmington Fleecemblind, esq.

4000 Rhipoff Blvd.

Lagos, Nigeria

From Mr.Pascal Akossa

Cal Merchant Bank .

Ring road Accra Ghana.

Attn,

I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to converse with you in this medium of communication. I am Mr.Pascal Akossa Finance director Cal Merchant Bank Ghana. I am contacting you for a possible business transfer worth $10,500,000.00 I am using this moment to give you the cognizance and also to seek your assistance to this business proposal. I got your contact over the internet.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $10,500,000.00 in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Mr. Alan Williams, A British National who died along with his entire family in (20th Oct, 2005) in a plane crash. As followed in this link http://www.telegraph...lane-crash.html

Do not view this as being illegal but an opportunity for us to enrich our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the security funds. You should not nurse any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of these funds into your account,and your acceptance is what will crown this effort.

It will be my interest to finish this transaction with you hoping that you will not cheat or blackmail me at the conclusion of this goal

because I have planned it for long. If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential because my Bank does not know about it.

To establish this you have to send the following information to me

FULL NAMES:________________________

ADDRESS: _________________________

STATE:_____________________

COUNTRY________________________________

MOBILE PHONE:_____________________________

TEL FAX NUMBER:_____________________

Thank you for your time and attention.

Thanks and God bless You,

Mr.Pascal Akossa.

*** About donating online ***

It's very easy to support Pascal online - visit: http://www.firstgivi.../pascalakossa13 to make a donation.

It takes a matter of minutes, is totally secure and you can even leave a message with your donation.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you goin' to do it John? Are ya? Are ya?

Yeah right. :D

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

It's very easy to support Pascal online - you can even leave a message with your donation.

Very tempting!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I wonder how many people actually fall for this? it must work, because if it did not they would not bother in the first place

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

With the satisfactory conclusion of this momentous venture uppermost in my mind and with due reverence to individuals sensitivities at this period of worldwide turmoil, whose successful resolution we are all working so assiduously towards, I have taken it upon my humble shoulders to organise a collection to assist this poor beleagured gentlman.

I feel it is our duty to assist out international colleagues in the liberation of any, and all, abandoned dollars... wherever they may find themselves and in so doing provide loving and caring homes which will afford them their inalienable rights to feel the joy of shared experiences in an unregulated, customer led, eco-friendly, renewable and ultimately bio-degradable festival of self righteous consumerism.

Laying aside all thoughts of rampant greed, I urge you to send your negative equity to my humble self in the hope that I may be able to amass sufficient resources to assist this poor gentleman to rise above the predicament in which he finds himself.

I remain, your humble servant,

The Rt Hon. Grabbitn Scarper, DSO and Bar(mine's a pint)

36 Virtual Arches,

Evverbinhad,

Guatemala

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

And please send all donations via Western Union:

Account Name: Takeya Money

Bank: Western Union

Account #: 987654321

Account Code: Ripyarightoff

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Just checked my email and guess what, I won The British Canadian Lottery - without even entering it, what good fortune !!

BRITISH CANADIAN LOTTERY BC-49,

70 Foster Drive, Suite 800, Sault Ste.

Marie, Ontario, P6A 6V2, Canada.

Confirm Winning: http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html

Winning No: 07 18 20 21 42 47

Bonus No: 33

Ref No: IMP/73253CA/2010

Batch No: 642376/CA/2010

BRITISH CANADIAN LOTTERY 2010 PROMOTION.

The Canadian Government in collaboration with the British Government and the World Gaming Board are the sponsors of this

online email lottery for compensation and grant for both past lottery winners and the entire world public for purpose of

Infrastructural development as an online compensation for all internet users.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global Promotional Draw held on the Saturday April 4Th, 2010 in Manchester

in the United Kingdom and Ontario Canada.Your e-mail address attached to REF No; IMP/73253CA/2010, with Batch No:

642376/CA/2010 drew the Winning No: 07 18 20 21 42 47 Bonus No: 33 for BC-49 Lotto under the choice of the lottery in the 1st

category of bi-weekly six.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over

10,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. So your email is your online automatic ticket that qualified you for this draw.You

have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,263,584.00 GBP (One Million Two Hundred and Sixtythree Thousand,Five

Hundred and Eightyfour Pounds Sterling)

In view of this, your 1,263,584.00 GBP (One Million Two Hundred and Sixtythree Thousand,Five Hundred and Eightyfour Pounds

Sterling) would be released to you by following the directives of the Royal Bank Of Scotland. Our London-UK Bank will

immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact their office. So you are

required to forward the following details to our trusted Bank to help facilitate the processing of your claims:

You are to contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland for payment with details below:

Contact Person: Mr. Hamilton Reeds

Bank Name: Royal Bank Of Scotland

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +44 70111 46722

FILL PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM BELOW:

1.FULL NAMES:________

2.ADDRESS:__________

3.SEX:_______________

4.AGE:________

5.MARITAL STATUS:_____

6.OCCUPATION:________

7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:______

8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________

9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___

10.AMOUNT WON:________

11. COUNTRY___________

Remember, Do not reply to this mail, Reply only to RBS (Royal Bank Of Scotland) Email Address, to claim your prize, send your

reference and batch number and payment processing form to their email [email protected]

Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending

the prize claim by Winner.

You can also confirm your winning number and bonus numbers on our website

http://www.canada.com/life/lotteries/lottery_results.html

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Wiltaker (Mrs).

Lottery Controller General

BC-49 Lottery.

Colin

Blimey, it must be my lucky week, this one is really to the point...

Your e-mail has been awarded £950.000.00 GBP in our Mercedes Benz promo. Provide your‏From: Mercedes Benz Promo ([email protected]) Sent:06 April 2010 08:50:25To:

Names:.........

Address:.......

Phone Number...

Country........

Colin

dunno what ur all worried about..........this guy sent me my $10.5M last week. why do u think im looking for an Esprit now.......................... DC.

Dave, you may forward my "finder's fee" (20% of $10.5M = $2.1M) to my business address posted above. Due to Nigerian financial transaction laws, only certified cashier's checks drawn on a major bank are acceptable means of payment. Overnight mail would be most appreciated. Congratulations on your newfound wealth, and let us know how the Esprit search is going.

Best regards,

Remmington

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.