free hit
counters
Moors Madness - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rick Edwards

Moors Madness

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Last call for Bovey Castle!!!! Last call for Bovey Castle!!!!

Is anybody else wanting to join us at Bovey Castle next weekend. Just for the day, fine weather, Unbeatable photo oppertunities in the beautiful grounds along with a spot of lunch, cream tea, the odd beverage or whatever else takes your fancy.

Go on, give yourself and the car a treat!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sorry guys. Been too hectic to commit to this and just checked with F and she still doesn't want to say for definite. At the moment we can do it, but we've got loads on before then and I've even double booked some friends who are staying at the end of the week. They may be staying....but I'm going to Goodwood with one of the nephews at 6am on Sat so I'm guessing my brownie points hoard is pretty low.

Anyway wont be able to say for definite til Sat night ... but if I can, when do we meet up? ...and at Bovey or somewhere else?

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Sadly due to everyones changing circumstances we have had to cancel the event...

hopefully we can re arrange someing later inteh year, maybe to coincide with the SW Lotus open weekend. ho hum

I am now condemned to a shopping day for wedding stuff :thumbsup:

Twitter @radioRedwards

I am now condemned to a shopping day for wedding stuff :thumbsup:

Remember - money is of no object for the big day!

(how guilty do I feel now) :thumbup:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sign in to follow this