free hit
counters
forum change? - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

forum change?

blow-thru

Hi folks,

I now I don't appear on here often :thumbsup::animier: But,is it me,or has the Lotus Esprit forum merged with other models?

I tried to use this http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ in my bookmarks,didn't work.

Sorry for the lack of attendance on here. I'm on so many car forums,that some stage of the day,I need to escape from the computer :animier:

thanks

Paul

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Yes it did merge with the Evora and 2Eleven forums (all run by Bibs on same platform, so merging reduced amount of work and meant wider audiences for chatting etc, and recently the Excel forum database has been made available so that all of the history there can be imported, and you'll spot quite a lot of activity in the Elite, Eclat & Excel related topics.

So in away that's four replaced by one, three less car forums to keep up to date with.

Edited by andydclements