free hit
counters
Wood Trim On Tunnel - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
matk

Wood Trim On Tunnel

My Eclat has two rectangular bits of wood trim on top of the centre tunnel inside the car, one front as here....

11042010746.jpg

and one rear as in here......

11042010745.jpg

As you can see, the rear one is not fastened in, and appears to be too large to fit it's aperture in the tunnel. It's actually exactly the same size as the front one. It occurred to me that perhaps they are supposed to be different dimensions, and perhaps a prev owner has sourced a front instead of a rear.

Can anyone with the same setup confirm if the two panels are the same size, or whether they are different? I've looked in my workshop manual but can't tell from that.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for that. Confirms they are different sizes, but gives me a different headache as I was expecting the rear one shorter NOT the front one!

Speak to Mike Taylor as he normally has some of these for sale. I think he wanted about 30 quid when I enquired about a year ago. You may be able to trade yours for a discount.

Dermot