free hit
counters
Happy Birthday Wayne! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Happy Birthday Wayne!

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two women have a boozy night out on yhe town and as they make their way home,they feel an urgent call of nature.One woman says drunkenly to her mate,"the cemetery is just up the road we can nip in there,have a wee behind the old gravestones,no one will see us!"So they stager in,find a couple of suitable headstones to duck down behind and relieve themselves."I haven't anything to wipe myself with",complains one woman,"I'm gonna use my knickers and chuck em",says the other."Not bloody likely!"Says the first,"I'm wearing designer knickers at forty quid a pair and there's no way i'm chucking them!"In desperation,she hunts around and manages to find a nice fresh wreath,so she picks it up and uses that!Satisfied,the two women stumble off and continue home.The following morning ,one womens boyfriend telephones the other womens boyfriend,"I think we'll have to keep an eye on our girlfriends mate,mine came home last night without any knickers!"You could be right!"said the other boyfriend,"When mine turned over in bed this morning,i found a card wedged between the cheeks of her bum that read........."WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU......ALL THE LADS AT THE FIRE STATION!!" HAPPY BIRTDAY Wayne,from Mrs Mike Brewerxxxxxxxx

what do Wayne and these guys have in common?

hoff1.jpg

1972_10.jpg

092905kitt7.jpg

kitt_front.jpg

bandit2_nireland1.jpg

THE ALMIGHTY TRANS AM :o

(hopefully) this one's closer Wayne :huh:

Have a good un,

Slade

ta9gj.jpg

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

My dad always knew someday he'd see me in a wedding dress :huh:

As a sidenote, i only noticed the pic of Burt had a correlary impotence reference after I posted it :o

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Wayne - what can I say...

Happy birthday you old Lotus Expert you!

:huh:

17_05_04_pipe.jpg

Hope you have a great day old bean :(

ProperBrummie_250.jpg

Slade - I think you just won the award for most surreal 'Hoff' pic ever!!! :o

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hey Wayne

Happy birthday from the Kimberley Clan. Hope you get/got just what you wanted....My mrs won't do that!! :huh:

Here's some tasty pics of Guigaro's original design.

post-1044-1141069558.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks guys! B)

Looking forwards to recieving those photos in the mail :)  :P  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And also from Me...

(snail mail winging to ya Wayne )

Mike :(:huh::(

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Is that the new Harry Potter movie?!?! :blink::angry:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Yes, feeling much better thankyou Wayne, still have to go to physio :lol: , but not for much longer hopefully :( .

Do you plan to cross the pond any time soon, you must let us all know if you do, we could have a welcome Wayne meeting :(:(:P LOL

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Lisa, I am always in complex negotiatons with my family and customers as to trips to the U.K. :(

Was supposed to be coming over in February, but it was called off at the last minuite. :(

Then there is business trips, on-off-on then finaly off :lol:

I know for sure Im in the U.K. in 2007, for a school reunion, and the wifes mothers 70th. birthday :(

Would be honoured and happy to spend some time with the forums British members :P

SUNP0003-1.jpg