free hit
counters
Lotus On Track Digital Painting - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Graphix501

Lotus On Track Digital Painting

Hi, had this up on seloc for the past week, thought you guys might be interested too. It was completed from scratch using a digital tablet and photoshop, took about 40 hours to finish and is A2 in size. Any comments or critisisms always welcome.. :)

step 1

4486322957_60524cf85b_o.png

step 2

4486975044_db1e7eac33_o.png

step 3

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4486324809_73aece2d3b_o.png

step 4

4486326709_196d241b14_o.png

step 5: finished

4514602586_7dde470b56_o.png

step 6: close up

4514602786_be46e45d77_o.png

Thanks for looking, hope you like it.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've seen this, you're very talented mate! I can just about open Photoshop without my eyes going misty and blurry, you must have a lot of patience!

Has Steve ordered an A0 print for his workshop wall?

Welcome to the forum btw :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Is this a job or a hobby for you? Do you have any more plans for pics or was that a one off for fun?

Evora NA

I got a degree in Graphic Design 2 years ago.. just in time for the recession, so needless to say its just a hobby. However im pulling out the stops to get paid for doing this... I love motorsport so drawing/painting cars etc, keeps me happy :). A couple of my friends are quite active with their Loti so ive been following the elise trophy for a couple of years... so finally got round to painting somthing, which i really enjoyed so im sure ill be doing more, so any requests? lol...

ala..

4169381081_3f3ddabe0c.jpg

3697839206_697ca96d2f.jpg

3697028487_388f55b989.jpg

Edited by Graphix501

Cool, well good luck with it and you've certainly got a good eye for it! :)

Evora NA

Exceptionally creative, Jonny. I especially liked the "watercolour" effect.thumbup.gif Eat your heart out, LeRoy Neiman!

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I've been known to dabble with the pen and pencil but the virtual realm is well beyond me. From one with an eye for art, you do nice work, stick to your guns, you're good at this and you know as well as anyone that you should be doing it professionally.

Only one thing, just a little life lesson that experience can testify to......doing what you love for a living will burn you out on it. If it doesn't it will at least take the fun out of it eventually. Be prepared for that and maybe you'll be ok.

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

Lol truly wise words, I really appreciate the comments. I know what you mean about burn out, however its not set in yet as I dont have enough work :)