free hit
counters
Calling all Esprits - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Graeme

Calling all Esprits

Hi Everyone,

My name is Graeme, I live in Brisbane, Capital city of Queensland, Australia and I have an unusal request.

I will be getting married in the "Valley of Fire" or possibly the Grand Canyon on October 13th Wednesday 2010.

I thought an additional wedding photo of the Bride & Groom with as many Lotus Esprit's as possible would look really good on our wall. (not in the shed) so I was wondering if I put the word out early, I can see if anyone would like to be a part of this Aussie couple's request.

Yes... you heard right, the girlfriend approves. Actually she said it was a great idea and would make a great photo especially done professionally.

I own a 1985 immaculate condition Lotus Esprit Turbo. I fell in love with the Esprit when I first laid eyes on it, in both the James Bond movies way back as a kid. So I knew one day I would get one.

All Esprit's welcome, let me know what you think. I will check and reply with updates.

Thanks for you time.

Graeme.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi again,

Just curious if it may be too far for some logistically, would somewhere on the Vegas strip be preferred or easier? like a meeting place with a nice big car park.

Would kindly appreciate some feedback or suggestions.

Thanks, Graeme.

Graeme,

If you can get to the Los Angeles area, I'm certain we could arrange something special!

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Hi Paul,

I believe from the 16th of October (Saturday), through to 20th (Wednesday) we will be in L.A. Then off to San Francisco for the next 3 to 4 days, doing the usual touristy thing.

Graeme.

L.A. would be significantly closer to me, and easier to get away for a day. Unfortunately Vegas is a good 6 hour drive each way for me, and work usually only affords me a single day off a week which would make a Vegas trip quite exhausting to do in one day.

Graeme -

Let's plan on getting together while you're in LA, send me over the info on where you're staying etc and we'll put something together.

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Sign in to follow this