free hit
counters
340r Picture Thread - Page 2 - 340r - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

340r Picture Thread

Bibs

• 11 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've only ever seen one 340R in 3-D, so to speak. It was at Chequered Flag Sports Cars in Marina del Rey a few years ago. I hadn't been too keen on the look of it when I saw it in pictures but the one at Chequered Flag, although it wasn't a bright colour, looked fantastic and I've been a fan ever since.

Unfortunately, it can't be registered for use on the street over here as the country would collapse in a pile of dead bodies and choke on fumes if any were used on the roads. With it being only for race track or off-road, it becomes an expensive car costing over $50,000 so I'll never have one.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Granted, it won't win too many beauty contests with the top installed, but it looks to be a pragmatic solution............except (and I'm surprised no one has asked), how is entry/exit performed on a "doorless" car that is no longer "open-aired?"

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I'll get the ball rolling :D

800px-Red_340r_rear.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

i also have one, and also many many nice pictures,

but i dont have a good upload site anymore, do somebody knows a good site???

so then i can show you my #40 car!!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Combe?

Evora NA

You look so young...

Evora NA

Lovely :D

One is never enough eh?!

Evora NA

• Bibs pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

24862310_10203997865182767_4772030533343

• Like 2

Evora NA

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...