free hit
counters
Happy Birthday matk - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Happy Birthday matk

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday mate :D

carla-bruni-passion-sexy-hot-naked.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Happy Birthday Mat.

Enjoy plenty of the decent red stuff....

Cheers,

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Happy Birthday Frenchie :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Happy Birthday to you Mate! :)

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Happy Birthday

sheilae45.jpg

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Joyeux anniversaire! Des cadeaux 'Lotus'?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Cheers everyone

20 degrees and sunshine out here so a great day to recover from the hangover I earn't last night.

Took the Eclat for a spin, but a water pipe burst on me! Fortunately I was pulled over at the time, decided to check oil, pulled the bonnet, and spotted water jetting up and out like a burst artery. Sh*t thought I, here we go again, with visions of blown head gaskets and other expensive things, but fortunately tracked it down to a pinhole in one of the pipes on the top of the engine. Shouldn't take me too long to sort. The jubilee clips don't look too bad to get to.

Apart from that the car is running well. I sorted my headlight issue out (broken wire) but while playing with the pod, motor linkages, in an attempt to get the pods to close exactly flush with the body, managed to adjust a connecting rod past the end of its thread, and the linkage has all come apart. Not a biggie, but looking forward to a couple of hours of delving round the inside of the pod to reattach everything.

C'est la vie, still not bad for a car that's only just hit the road again after a recommissioning.

And I'm still having a great day!!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

happy birthday Mat

sexy-drummer-girl3.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Cheers Robert, minor glitch, looks like a 10 min job once I source a hose. I've put a good few miles on already so I'm expecting a few things to shake loose and work there way out. Car will be even better for it.

PS I just discovered the rear interior lights, above the speakers. I can't believe the way all the little electric things are all working! Even the light under the bonnet!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg