free hit
counters
Hafield Forest Fun Day - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Dave Freeman

Hafield Forest Fun Day

Hi chaps, I am looking to arrange a Hatfield forest fun day some time in June. The forest has a short road from the main highway into the forest, there are several large fields surronded by wooded areas, nothing special here but there is a cafe which serves great hot chocolate, chips, tea coffee etc. The idea is to arrange a fun day, arrive at say 10.30, meet in one of the field and have a fun day, I would be looking at arranging 5 aside football, rounders, a picnic etc. Could be a good fun day out, paper aeroplane competion etc.

I have contacted the National trust to see if they have no objections and if we could occupy a specific field....................awaiting thier comments

So who would be interesed, if we have around 10 to 15 cars that would work well, we could finish around 3.00 and then go for a hoon locally, there are some good roads locally where fun could be had.

Who would be interested...................................then I will start making arrangements

dave

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thought we would do a breakfast meeting first to see how the land lyes and all that, see calander for details, so who is interested.

1. Dave and Megan

Will arrange a date for the 1 day picnic and games possibly in july (better weather)

Add more later, battery is going on the lap top.

Dave

Dave - Sounds like a great idea, I'll be there if the date doesn't clash :cry:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Off to check diary :cry:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Def up for a blast along those luvverly roads, Dave - when??

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

As an innocent youngster I have doubts about Sparkys behaviour in a 'large field surrounded by wooded area' given his current flying status!

secret.gif

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Woof.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Hi chaps, dry run to Hatfield forest is on the 23rd of May, see calendar. but also note the run to Duxford Classic car show is on Sunday if anyone is interested.

So far we have for the dry run ie breakfast at the Forest 23rd :-

1. Dave and Megan

2. Sparky

And for the main event in June or July (full day of fun and other Stuff)

1. Dave and Megan

2. Petrol driven feet

3. Sparky

4. Bibs (lower case)

If in July sometime I might add myself in the list to come over for a short weekend of fun...

Christopher

Ah. Cant do this one. Daughters 21st.

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Paul, the breakfast meet at Hatfield forest is just breakfast, couple of hours just to recky the site in preparation for the fun day. that I think we will set in July as Christopher could then attend, I do not have any fixed dates yet, but if you let me know which are the best weekends for you in early July then I can use that as a starter for 10. Best day would possibly be a Saturday for those who may travel from a far.

I would like to get as may people as possible to attend, ideas for the July fun day would be welcome.

Dave

Ok Dave. Leave it with me. Bear in mind the TLF French event is the 9th July to the 16th and the Siverstone classic around the 24th. :lol: I will check diary.

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

hi chaps and chapesses, I am looking at Sunday the 4th of July for the forest fun day, how does this fit with you chaps, if not any suggestions

Dave

A lot of people are off to France on the 9th for a week with Mat, this may be a little close.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

good point Mr Bibs, will look for another day

Dave

To the top Mr Freeman!

Dave.

Yeh. What's the update ?

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg