free hit
counters
Wheels wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jmcc

Wheels wanted

Hi all,

Am after some wheels for a 1990 SE as the current set have some damage and are slightly buckled. Ideally looking for a set of S4 rims, but anything considered if they're round, true and can be made to fit without too much effort!

Many thanks,

James

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Those wheels are obsolete so the only place you'll get them is either NoS perhaps or second hand. There's a solid chance some will come up second hand as lots of people take them off their cars to 'upgrade', they're not (IMO) the prettiest wheel the Esprit has had.

I can get you a brand new set of Saturns as fitted to the early V8's, still in their boxes for ~£880 + delivery, retail used to be closer to £2200 so a bargain now or my old aftermarket wheels are on ebay here. Esprit wheels are running out, it's been a while since they made the cars.

Thanks Bibs,

Looking for a second hand set at the moment as we can't stretch to the Saturns + tyres at the moment. Would ideally like S4 rims, but will keep an open mind for the time being!

Cheers,

James

I have a set of S4 Rims for sale, they need a refurb so only after £200 for them.

Drop me a PM

Toby

Ive a set of OZ Futuras which aren't in too bad condition...Tyres are in good condition. They would fit straight onto you s4. I was told they came off an American Esprit so the sizes are different. I will have to get the sizes to you later as i can't remember. ( i think 17/245). Give me a ring if your interested. 07989401606. Gareth. Im in Northern Ireland but im sure we could organise transport by courier etc......