free hit
counters
It's all gone a bit quiet round here.... - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
woza

It's all gone a bit quiet round here....

Hi all,

just thought id check up to see if there had been any activity in the Scottish section of the forum but alas there hasn't!

How is everyone getting on - weather is picking up now so surely we should go for another run???? :getmecoat:

Woza.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Woza,

I suppose it is a bit quite up here just now and yes it is about time to organise another outing. I am currently on holiday and was planning contact everyone next week to see if we can organise something.

I know that the other regions have monthly meetings and it would be good to get something organised. I did try last year but only one person turned up and the outing that was planned was cancelled.

Hopefully now that we have had a successful outing more will follow and a regular meeting can be organised.

Quite a few of us up here are members of Club Lotus and meet on the second Wednesday each month at the Bo'ness motor museum, the next meeting being 12th May so we could see you there.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Hi Woza,

Why don't you go along to the Lotus Drivers Club meeting also at the Bo'ness motor museum on the second Wednesday of each month.

There is also a Scotland Tour starting on the 27th May and we are finishing in the Edinburgh area so would be good to meet up. Jim Grant, has put together a brilliant week long tour. Details can be found on our website here and also our community forum here

Hope for Sunshine :getmecoat:

LDC02.jpg

Edited by trigger

Hi Woza, probably partly my fault. I have been meaning to write to Brian with my rota since I returned offshore as we had discussed this next gathering at the last Club Lotus meet but have been incredibly busy and I knew Brian was away anyway. Now got a guilt trip, so will do that next! I will not be there on the 12th as stuck out here in sunny Brazil but will be along in June.

To be good for me and give adequate warning to others will probably have to be last 3 weekends of July or 1st in August but I appreciate I am not the only one to fit round and I can't remember if I have any unavailable dates as I don't listen enough to the Social Convener and keeper of the diary in my life..... Will speak to Debbie and Brian and get something posted up.

As a start has anybody out there in Jockenese Forum Land got ideas about where we should go next with our new found enthusiasm? There is quite a large Grampian contingent to accommodate? Brian & I know Central belt roads well with many similar ideas I know so throwing it open - Anybody?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Sign in to follow this