free hit
counters
Got my Esprit today, cant believe it !!!!!!!!! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Got my Esprit today, cant believe it !!!!!!!!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember staring at it just in the garage all that day.

It's like meeting your favorite rock star.

Then letting him move in with you :mellow:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Congratulations. Know the feeling hope yours is in great shape and ready to go to the streets. mine is still being FULLY rebuilt I will post update pictures on monday. So take it for a spin and enjoy it for both of us

Edited by lince

I've had mine since 1988; every time I see it I still think "WOW! It's MINE!!" The feeling doesn't go away. Even when you're laying on top of the engine with the plenum chamber denting your chest, reaching down with a socket to tighten the hose clip on the thermostat.....That was my afternoon, that was!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Congratulations, show us some pictures!

It's in the garage now, a dream come true!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by fmxa
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I will get some pictures in the next few days. It was quite an experience getting the car home. I bought it in Jacksonville and drove it to NC on Saturday. I hoped to make it all daylight driving but as things go, a late start meant over 3 hours driving at night, kinda stressful. Everything went great though, now I just need a few days to let it all sink in.

The car is a black, 1993.5 SE. 16,000 or so miles. It has been very well taken care of thanks to the previous owner and the guys at Knucklehead, Gene and Mike.

Thanks! :mellow:

Chuck

Guest NextMarchHopefully
I will get some pictures in the next few days. It was quite an experience getting the car home. I bought it in Jacksonville and drove it to NC on Saturday. I hoped to make it all daylight driving but as things go, a late start meant over 3 hours driving at night, kinda stressful. Everything went great though, now I just need a few days to let it all sink in.

The car is a black, 1993.5 SE. 16,000 or so miles. It has been very well taken care of thanks to the previous owner and the guys at Knucklehead, Gene and Mike.

Thanks!  :blink:

Chuck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got my yellow GT3, yesterday (Sunday) but am having trouble with the picture size for downloading

Chuck, Ashley - Congratulations to you both! :lol::P :P

What an awesome feeling it is, driving your Esprit home for the first time!

...it never goes away! :)

Liking the Titanium Wheels - good way to make S4 wheels look better :)

What's with the UK Front number plate?! :P (I can't believe no one else here has picked up on that!)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif