free hit
counters
SpeedFest Event – Grampian Transport Museum - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GordonMasson

SpeedFest Event – Grampian Transport Museum

Hi Folks

Quick reminder that Grampian Motor Museum near Aberdeen are the SpeedFest event this Sunday 16th May.

It features 100 specially selected performance cars from 1955 to the present day.

My GT3 has been selected so if you can manage a visit, stop by and say hello.

Other attractions are the Jaguar C types and D types from Ecurie Ecosse, stunt driver Russ Swift who will be doing some amazing things in a Mini and a series of other things like track pursuits where some of the show cars go head to head with each other.

Should be a good day out, hope to see some of the Scottish contingent there

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1713924/?UserKey&UserKey=

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1697349?UserKey&UserKey=

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good luck Gordon, sorry can't make it up as in sunnier climes still. Did she polish up well then with minimum effort? thumbsup.gif

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I am hoping to be there in the afternoon, so will pop over and say hello!

Scott

Sorry Gordon I would love to be there but project in the garden takes priority tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Edited by bingoking

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Hi Gordon I believe from 2 e-mails received from sons that today was awesome. They were both raving about the afternoon and making me regret my career once again! Only one Feza driver went home with bent pride I believe! (A feza staw bale interface moment when he forgot to stop)

They loved the GT3. I'll no doubt get to see lots of photos though as #2 hooligan is right into his photography semi professionally. Believe you were busy showing people round the Esprit.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

What a great show! I only got there at about 3.30, but still got to see plenty of supercars on the track - Countach QV and XJ220 were probably my favorates, but then I do like the older cars. Wish I had seen the F40 on the track! Got a bit bored of the modern Ferraris though - shoping trollies, just as the guy on the mike said! I missedf the 'crash' at the beginning, but the video makes for good viewing...

Gordon, your GT3 looked great, but unfortunatly I just saw you in time for you to drive off, so was not able to say hello - next time!

Scott

What a great show!

Gordon, your GT3 looked great, but unfortunatly I just saw you in time for you to drive off, so was not able to say hello - next time!

Scott

Yes, far too many Porches and lots of Ferrari’s (although I do still really love the 308 / 328….. and the 328 parked next to me was lovely) a good show though and the weather stayed dry.

Spent a few hours detailing the car…. Have a look here (soon) Detailing

CIMG7507.jpg

CIMG7503.jpg

CIMG7501.jpg

CIMG7478.jpg

Fabulous. Looks great Gordon. Good to see you back on the forum. Hope you are well :sorcerer:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Nice mota :sorcerer:

Oh, F50 too, sexy :innocent::wallbash::D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Sign in to follow this