free hit
counters
Coconut Run III 2010 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ramjet

Coconut Run III 2010

Ignore the date on the pics. Someone dyslexic must have set the date. It should be 16/5/2010. This was Sunday here in Perth. This was organised the same day as the GinGin All British Car Show and a lot of people went up to that I think. There was more cars than what I have here. The yellow porsche behind the roller had been caught out in the hail storm that went through Perth a short while back. It has damaged the entire front end of the car and the roof, windscreen and was big and heavy enough that it also smashed his front spoiler, both lights and took the mirror out on the right.

Anyway, hope you like this.

My link

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Josh's (the organiser) photo set

Flickr

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

There's some nice cars there Michael, especially that Red Esprit. I'm loloking forward to this years Sydney 'Kings All British Day' in August. It's great to see a large collection of other marques all in one place.

Too many Toys are never enough !

The Evora looks pretty small next to a GT-R!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Sign in to follow this