Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks. The location is on the A93 around Balmoral somewhere last October in early Autumn obviously.

This road is on our suggested route for the 1st August run out for the Scottish section if any of our Southern (i.e. borders and further!) cousins fancy a weekend away in lovely scenery withlovely roads. Come and join us. I'm sure the Scottish contingent will come up wth plenty suggestions for hotels and other things to do etc.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I tired too, but after reducing pics to "microscopic", there is still "this file was too big to upload"... A.

A useful tool if using a PC on XP is Google Microsoft Powertools. (I can't give you a link from here I'm afraid as it sees I am in Brazil at the moment and blocks me in English sites) In there, there are lots of useful accessories. Image reszier or similar is a quick download. If you then open a picture in a folder (or click on dozens) and then right click you will have an option for "Resize Pictures" near the top. Click this and you will get 4 options of resize. Click again and they appear in the folder with the size in the title and do not touch the original. The ones I posted were all using "Small" about 5Mb each and reduced to 70kb or something with little discernable loss. Ideal for e-mails hence our company instruction to use this as we send in photos a lot professionally of bits of broken ship..... lots of broken bits!

Try uploading them to a photobucket account. Much simpler!

Does this not cause problems later? When they eventually get deleted or moved then threads are useless. Witness quite a few older ones when you look back. Okay if a thread that was topical only for a while but not so much if technical reference or something like this. (Also small point that I'll have to work out what to do to open an a/c - old fart can't be bothered learning syndrome)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

That Burnt Orange looks great!

Al – Not really, only if you move them around in the Photobucket account. If you upload them to an ‘Evora’ folder, and leave them there, the links to the pics will stay the same..

Some others I’ve been sent :lol:

Chrome Orange

ChromeOrange-blackwheels8.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels10.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels11.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels4.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels9.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels3.jpg

ChromeOrange-blackwheels7.jpg

Burnt Orange (not great pics)

DSCF1994.jpg

DSCF1995.jpg