Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 170 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

How long do you think it took him to come up with 'I am he and it's so good to see me and here's why!'?

That's the kind of line that gets you a top job in Trump's speech writing team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The most I like about this video is the car, the red interior and the scenery in this shot. As the commentary ? for some reason annoyed me I must be getting old

• Like 1

I agree you have summed it up well.

Interesting though about brand value, the majority people and I mean majority, have not idea that LOTUS even still make cars and the people who do think the Elise is the only car, and "its to small"

• Like 1

I'm so very grateful that we are watched, it's a wonderful hobby, and I'm grateful.  But believe it or not, thats not my channel, someone stole my video!  I'm having some very mixed emotions here

This is the original

22 hours ago, au-yt said:

The Boys are back, Lotus need's to employ them!

If you folks wouldn't mind reporting that video stolen from me, I would be quite grateful, 

I'd love to work for Lotus by the way, love to!

• Like 1

I also apologize for reposting the original, it was never my intent to self promote here, I've just become a bit of a Lotus Fan Boy, I'm having a mixed bag of emotions from that being stolen, I don't know if I should be flattered, offended, or just confused as to why someone would.

Either way, this was a wonderful experience in this car (I'm going to keep it about the car, rather than the dramatics of the moment); and honestly, I don't believe there is a better "Driver's Car" personally at this point, and it's definitely flavored my perspective for all other cars I test, any car I've driven since, I've had to cut out the Lotus references, 

I so appreciate anyone that takes their time to watch our little channel, it's a wonderful hobby.  I had applied for Lotus US in the past, but no joy, but who wouldn't want to work for them? :)

Edited by Jason is Chasing

Sorry Jason , I'm a dill for not spotting the channel name, I every so often do a search for Evora Videos and this one popped up,

• Like 1

No sir you're not!  and honestly, I'm ever so grateful you enjoyed our mini series!  Truly, I'm just a regular guy, so super grateful for your time brother. 

I dont know what that guy gains in doing that, but I'm choosing to be flattered he likes it too :)

@au-yt had you not caught it, I would have never known, so you really did me a huge favor THANK YOU!

• Like 1

The smooth rear end of the Launch Edition is still my favourite ..😀

E1580.jpg

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think.