Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 173 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

That looks great.  When you said lip and I saw the pictures I immediately though of those Ethiopian tribes who use a lip plate to extend their bottom lip.  It's traditionally a sign of social significance or wealth, so interpret that however you like!

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I like the colour interesting video, I do like his surprise, however his knowledge shows just how much LOTUS has to do, to grow the brand...

Do really like a white Evora and that looks ace. Not sure about the new LOTUS sign.....

Has the factory PPF on the lower rear wing yellowed a bit? I am about to ask Bell and Colvill about this to see if easy to replace. On darker Evora it does not seem a problem but lighter colours it seems to show.

Justin 

• Gold FFM

Yes - it has - looks worse in photos than in reality.......

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• Gold FFM

Great to see that reaction from Sam. He's back on my good list!

He really understands the car as well which is cool. Good review, worth watching.

On 30/08/2020 at 17:25, jep said:

Do really like a white Evora and that looks ace. Not sure about the new LOTUS sign.....

Has the factory PPF on the lower rear wing yellowed a bit? I am about to ask Bell and Colvill about this to see if easy to replace. On darker Evora it does not seem a problem but lighter colours it seems to show.

Justin 

The factory PPF on my white LE has yellowed so it's on the winter list for either straight removal or replacement .

• Gold FFM

I put the black shark fins on for now which covers half of it - the bottoms of the doors/sills are far less noticable too.......😉

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

On the subject of PPF ...

I see on my Launch Edition the PPF has yellowed a bit but doesn't really show much on Aquamarine, what does show is the edge on the body is just starting to peel away in places, but you do have to look hard to see it...

_ACE1668_01.jpg

• Haha 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Latest addition to the car, GRP V3 lights. Love them...

zhjAK_TESPyqkHzR1GyIGQ?viewBox=1249%2C937&ownerId=A3HCO97JKY3ZZA

AtNT3KYoSYeC2HlFn_Bvow?viewBox=1249%2C937&ownerId=A3HCO97JKY3ZZA

YHLLWR5RR5qjJr76eB3dlQ?viewBox=1249%2C937&ownerId=A3HCO97JKY3ZZA

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.