Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 175 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bah, I'm just a regular guy man, nobody special a hobbyist, that isn't even sure how any of it occurred anyway, I've a face for Radio, and Look a bit like Uncle Fester, I don't consider myself a real YouTuber.  On a serious note, I had come here to learn more about the Brand and the Product, with no intention of self promotion, I'm fascinated by it.  I'm just a Driving Enthusiast, a working class guy that likes a cold pint and a book.  I'm actually sorry that even came out, on here.  I'm on many auto forums, and I try to not talk about it. 

On an aside I have no intention of turning me buying a car into an event on my channel.  I just want the car, I'm not sure it's even relevant 

But seriously whatever they get I really want for my own purposes, . 

As long as it's a proper manual, they can put balloons, bunnies and butterfly graphics on it at this point, my patience for waiting is waning, and while I try to give a fair and impartial perspective, I think track days will open up again and at bare minimum more accessible then they have been, I'd like to go play.

In short?  I want to go wreck some corner on a track, and I think that's the lady to do it for me.

(I'm excessively long winded, I apologize, I type and speak in a stream of consciousness fashion )

• Love 1

I'll definitely check you out!  I love the creative component.

I'm Chasing the Apex, I can't link right now as I'm driving 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYbFcNu4vOzDf8jInvqvagg

Edited by Bravo73
As if by magic...
  • Like 1

Jason. Looked at your video and I have to say I really, really enjoyed it!

I liked your "Porsche Guy" and his attention to detail showed that actually, where it REALLY matters, Lotus DOES do the detail really, really well - QC green marks to confirm Torque settings and quality suspension as standard.  Yes it does not have loads of cupholders or other totally irrelevant shite that adds nothing to the DRIVING enjoyment or thrill (but yes, if you go to McDonalds or Starbucks drive throughs I know you want these things).

Keep going my friend. I've subscribed and look forward to the next vids.

I went for a drive last night. 240 miles to nowhere (a big loop on roads that God made for driving). I didn't need a cupholder and other superfluous (to me - my satnav system is there for the speed camera sites only, never for the "sounds") shite like "good ICE" - as I had the windows open and the exhaust flap wide open as the car was in RACE mode. 

If you ever come to the UK, come to Scotland and we can go out some of the best driving roads (and quiet roads) in the world!

Great vid bud.

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Wow that's a big compliment,  I'd love to come to Scotland,  and honestly I'd love to drive the UK, in anything.   I really, really,  enjoy driving. 

In a car like that, the pleasure is the connection between the driver, the car and the road, that's the magic the moment of meditative nirvana,  and I said it already.   Lotus does THAT like nothing else.   I dont understand the fuss over cupholders or even the radio, in a drivers car.  Seems to me to be sn irrelevant thing. 

I tried to remain unbiased in that series, until my regular viewers noted that I didn't give my opinion on whether or not I'd buy it.  So I answered with another video.

Bill is a great guy, and I was pretty surprised that he loved it, even through his bias, for Americans Lotus is a thing of rumor, good or bad.   Even for me the buyer difficult to find, people dont know what they dont know,  its not a Porsche,  or anything else, it's a Lotus 

I'm flattered and embarrassed, and I am, truly bit by the bug of that car.

5 hours ago, jerzybondov said:

What’s your channel Jason? I’d like to take a look!

There’s some DeLorean and Porsche stuff on mine if you dig past the covid stuff :)

www.youtube.com/rundmc1

Your delorean review was beautifully done sir, I'm in awe of your talent and skill in the editing room. My God you should do more of that!

Remember to stop at the Chocolate Factory by the Coulthard museum and make some Truffles! 👍

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

22 hours ago, Jason is Chasing said:

Your delorean review was beautifully done sir, I'm in awe of your talent and skill in the editing room. My God you should do more of that!

Thank you! There’s some other car stuff on there too (check out the DMC vs 911 film) - issue is it takes ages to make and I’ve not had the energy this year - Long Covid is still kicking my ass! 😬

• Like 1

On 27/09/2020 at 00:29, tim_marra said:

I'm about to embark on a 2 day road trip around the Scottish SWC300. Pics may follow :). When I say 'about to embark' my departure time is within the hour...

Pictures Sir!  They're needed it's been eons!

On 27/09/2020 at 13:49, jerzybondov said:

Thank you! There’s some other car stuff on there too (check out the DMC vs 911 film) - issue is it takes ages to make and I’ve not had the energy this year - Long Covid is still kicking my ass! 😬

Will do brother, sorry I haven't done so yet, I've been pretty slammed I'll get on that tonight!

• Like 1

Brother, I'm humbled, I'm just a guy with a beer, and dont consider myself anything but a guy sharing his passion for driving.   I'm really grateful for your time, Seriously. 

On 02/10/2020 at 07:00, Bibs said:

What a gorgeous color, that's quite unique 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TdM said:

I hope it wasn't Lotus supplying that super tatty 2012 S

Lotus wouldn't own, let alone supply for a review an 8 year old previous model of a car. Wouldn't make any sense. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

On 05/11/2020 at 10:17, Bibs said:

Lotus wouldn't own, let alone supply for a review an 8 year old previous model of a car. Wouldn't make any sense. 

Nobody is going to review a GT and not absolutely want one, its unfortunate the rest of their lineup isn't available here.  Brilliant creature from my perspective, 

• Like 2