free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 212 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
21 hours ago, Bibs said:

What's green, really fast and loads of fun? 

Shame that green didn't make it onto the Emira..... 😏

• Like 1

Yet!  I'm waiting for the full colour palette being available after 1st Editions before I finalise my i4 Base Spec car

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Rumour has it that there are just 7 more colours to come for the base editions (at least to start with and in addition to the 6 FE colours) and it's likely that metallics and pearlescents will be charged at a premium/option cost:

FE Colours :

Color Name Paint Type
Seneca Blue Metallic
Magma Red Metallic
Shadow Grey Metallic
Nimbus Grey Metallic
Dark Verdent Metallic
Hethel Yellow Solid

Additional Colours for base editions :

Color Name Paint Type  
Meridian Blue Metallic  
Atlantis Blue Pearlescent  
Cosmos Black Metallic  

Osmium Silver

Vivid Red

Zinc Grey

Aspen White

Metallic

Solid

Solid

Pearlescent

image.gif

• Like 1

On 08/07/2022 at 18:05, JimH said:

Shame that green didn't make it onto the Emira..... 😏

Seconded.  A similar green is being put on the Eletre, so perhaps with some arm twisting.. 😉

I’m sure many will have seen this but this car is jaw dropping.  If my hair was a bit less salt and pepper I might just have gone for it!  Actually quite stunning especially the carbon features.  No cup holders though…

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Or how about “The Blue Oyster Cult”?

🤣🤣.. Very good .  Did they record anything other than "Don't fear the reaper"?

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• Gold FFM

I'm not against the purple and orange colour scheme. The stripes look pretty good, they should have left the wheels alone though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TdM said:

The police appear to be trying to engage with the 'car scene' with their Evora.

https://youtu.be/ddQPiHEZT_M

That’s worth hitting the subscribe button for.  I’ve watched this guy’s videos before and they are pretty good.  Good on Lotus for donating the car.  

• Like 1

Seen the car and spoken with him 3 times. Car is an auto....he is not too keen on the auto - would prefer a manual.. This is the second Evora that he has had on loan from Lotus. 

13 hours ago, C8RKH said:

So to celebrate my beloved Liverpool sticking one over Man City I decided to go out for a drive as the weather was gorgeous and I knew that as it was a Saturday night, like most people in the UK the Scots would either be in the pub, or at home on the wine, so the roads would be clear.  A superb drive through some stunning lanes and roads in the beautiful Kingdom of Fife. I even stopped to take some pictures which is very rare for me indeed...  Fire Red looks a different colour every time. Sometimes quite flat, sometimes it pops like champagne!

IMG_20220730_203501_hdr.jpg

IMG_20220730_203442_hdr.jpg

IMG_20220730_203407_hdr.jpg

I know I am very biased, but I just love the shape of the Sport 410 from that last pictures angle. The louvres and the duck tail just kill me every time. I much prefer that back end to the "sad face" look of the GT410. It's not as clean as the S1 back end for sure, which I also love.

@C8RKH That colour is stunning, I’m pretty fussy about colours and do like my blues, I get a lot of comments off folk who say mine is a lovely colour (which I agree of course) but I think the fire red probably to my eye is THE best colour in the Evora, lovely 👌

Edited by Phillv6
  • Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Thank you @Phillv6. I am partial to several of the blues used on the Evora too.

I love the darker deep blues but find they show stone chips worse than black!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.