Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 119 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, mcx said:

Do like Matt Farah.. quite easy to watch for a few mins. 

yeah he is...

some text for the review too

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a18750818/the-lotus-evora-sport-410-is-the-true-successor-to-the-original-nsx/

• Gold FFM
13 hours ago, M4rk said:

It wasn't quite the right weather for taking the Evora today...

Mine isn't going anywhere anytime soon either.

5a97cd0fc06d8_DavidMobile01_03.18004.thumb.JPG.c04d75fe56684db7f21db793deef7e3b.JPG5a97cd1430323_DavidMobile01_03.18005.thumb.JPG.490b005c5488fac301beefad33b3e7bf.JPG

10 hours ago, Del Lardo said:

A quick play in the Hindhead tunnel yesterday, too much traffic and running late meant I didn't have time to get more.  Still gave me a few giggles.

You hooligan!!! :>) 

On 3/12/2018 at 00:57, Del Lardo said:

A quick play in the Hindhead tunnel yesterday, too much traffic and running late meant I didn't have time to get more.  Still gave me a few giggles.

The Day I drove my 400 home with a friend and went through 4 tunnels and each one we got and good giggle with the sound, I actually rate the sound better than Ferrari V8's

I had a 2010 Evora and special ordered a 2014 Evora S in Dubai. No problems particular to the climate. The master cylinder was replaced under warranty, which had been a known problem. Otherwise bulletproof. Or heat/humidity proof anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...