Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 151 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
On 19/08/2019 at 20:27, Colin P said:

That’s a bugger because there is also a post on seloc that he’d picked up a nail in a tyre within 24 hours as well. Hope his luck improves. 

And these things usually come in threes.  I hope the next problem is a minor one.

• Gold FFM

3 from today 😊👍

2E08D418-A8AD-47B2-A5A2-9AEBE0211A6E_zps

C7435F5A-9D77-4A38-868B-5FAC90A09F2D_zps

AE788A3B-F564-4BFF-92BE-BC008297ED89_zps

No idea what this shitty writing is across any pics I post nowadays.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

It means that a once free image hosting site has decided that they can make more money charging people a monthly fee. Originally they removed all images until you coughed up, but then no one used them. Now they host but put the writing on them and then send you no end of emails trying to get you to subscribe. 

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM

What is even more annoying than that - I do pay them to host my pictures. I emailed them a couple of months ago to say anytime I try attaching one of my pics to a Website it comes out with their watermark.

And then guess what? - They emailed me back blaming the Website I attached the photo to!! “The Lotus Forum settings are not correct” - What a load of old Bollox.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 19/08/2019 at 20:34, Bruss said:

A former Mrs Bruss would never let me buy a green car, said it was bad luck.

I hope his luck changes. Gutted for him.

Did you buy a green car and the bad luck was for her, hence the "former'?

Life's too short for old wives tales and superstitions. Once we discovered the earth was flat it blew those all out of the water.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

11 hours ago, xxaarraa said:

Very nice! What front license plate mount is that? I like that it's not in your face. 

It’s just the standard one with the metal bit taken off. Some rivnuts in the plastic plinth and screw into them.

I’ve got a narrow registration so it works well. Not sure if a full width plate would work. The screws are only 165mm apart.

You could also use Velcro - I took off the metal bit too and have just used Velcro on the plastic bit. Works fine

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

7 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

You could also use Velcro - I took off the metal bit too and have just used Velcro on the plastic bit. Works fine

Until you get to France. You will need a riveted number plate ( officially).

🙄  Yeah about the only thing you don't need to drive in France is a brain and a kitchen sink!  Everything else from yellow vests, to bulbs, to first aid kits to whatever is mandatory!

51 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

🙄  Yeah about the only thing you don't need to drive in France is a brain and a kitchen sink!  Everything else from yellow vests, to bulbs, to first aid kits to whatever is mandatory!

Probably why I love it here.

The Evora doesn't have a kitchen sink.

27 minutes ago, Bruss said:

Probably why I love it here.

The Evora doesn't have a kitchen sink.

It's under the bench in the +2's!  What else would that cushion bench be for? 

Lol.  Done many a frolic and visted Ledenon many times. Great circuit. I couldn't make last? weeks jaunt but did think of driving down 6 hours to do just the Ledenon day, and then driving back on the Saturday. Wiser council (Mrs Bruss) prevailed. 

• Like 1