Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 178 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my. That would have been epic. Stonking. Enough to make we drool for 20 years....

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

So rare to have Ardent Red and the tan interior. Looks luverly!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM
On 18/12/2020 at 10:08, EGTE said:

Here's famous Scotty Kilmer raving about the Evora. That's going to bring a hell of a lot more awareness of the brand to the USA.

Christ he’s annoying!! - does he have to open his mouth - Couldn’t he just point at things.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I think what's more important is Scotty Probably has the following,  and more importantly the disposable income to flat buy one with no difficulty,  and THAT by itself would be good for Lotus in my own humble opinion.  Hes a big Toyota Nut, at least that's what I've gathered from watching a couple of his videos.

I've been watching on FB 'Alfa4cGirl' and shes very into Lotus as well, and frankly I cant see how anyone wouldn't be.  I dont pay alot of attention to social media, especially cartubers of it wasn't Lotus related I wouldn't be watching it.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2020 at 19:55, Jason is Chasing said:

... that's what I've gathered from watching a couple of his videos.

You've managed a couple? I admire your stamina. Shouting at the camera in falsetto is not my idea of an informed commentary so I didn't last long.  How he's supposed to be 'famous' is beyond me!

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

YouTube is a funny thing, people generally enjoy what they can find relatable I guess.  While it's my goal to own a Lotus at some point,  I find it difficult to relate personally,  but who am I to judge what another wants? 

I am absolutely guilty of misquoting, or misstating data as I dont believe manufacturer statistics to be a relevant indicator of what emotion a driving experience can conjure.  

Most of the larger more established channels are funded through some sort of partnership (as I understand it), I dont hold it against them.

I'm a Creator myself, but I'm a hobbyist and rather new.  I dont watch car channels in particular as it clouds my own narrative or perspective.  But I'm not willing to look to those "Real Youtubers" with any disparity. 

If Scotty fits the "Brand" in their mind, then I say its awesome, he will reach AN audience, that matters.  Me I'm a huge fan of Lotus, and believe with awareness Lotus could be the weapon of choice for the driver if it was more accessible in the United States 

I think though Lotus can use the brand recognition,  its important and all press is good press.   So good for their Marketing department for a wide dissemination.  I want to see a return of the Lotus Marquee,  I dont care how they do it.   Maybe they can sell enough where its affordable enough for me to make a deal 😛  (God knows I've tried but I dont want to be robbed, or insulted either)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

IMG_E5984.thumb.JPG.b21711a6cae8ff47a52433420a0aabab.JPGDump......

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)