Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 193 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, Black Forest Power said:

Back out again!

7C0651D5-274C-4853-9A2B-F6FA7AA25AF9.jpeg

15B23C57-3221-412E-9D69-4FCB153F8960.jpeg

Very rare car, it’s stunning 😍

• Like 2

On 12/06/2021 at 12:34, scotty435 said:

B361E97A-4A21-478C-B0A8-8B2142AD0EB3.jpeg

No competition really. The winner is the yellow corner!

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

I think I’m the only petrolhead on the planet who has never really “got” Paganis. I have always found them a bit of a caricature car. Not classically beautiful, massive engine, colossal width, huge price tag and with the most god-awful OTT interiors, which only Spyker has surpassed. I guess it’s the antithesis of your scalpel GT430, which must be the better driver’s car, surely?

• Like 2

Pagani - I agree but the holistic approach of one man's vision, a bit like Lord Murray of Gordon with the F1, leaves me admiring the car and the man. 

Mr Murray's way of doing things is more my cup of char but I respect Pagani. 

Justin 

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I think I’m the only petrolhead on the planet who has never really “got” Paganis. I have always found them a bit of a caricature car. Not classically beautiful, massive engine, colossal width, huge price tag and with the most god-awful OTT interiors, which only Spyker has surpassed. I guess it’s the antithesis of your scalpel GT430, which must be the better driver’s car, surely?

I get this, I personally go 'meh' to almost everything that I haven't given a flogging to.  I have this theory that the more effort put into aesthetics and raw numbers,  the less likely it is to have purity in the driving experience. 

I've also been proven wrong everytime,  McLaren would be an example of my bias towards 'too much tech, takes away from the driving experience'.  Theyve made me a liar twice now.

But I suspect on a twisty bit of road or track, I'd bet the mighty Lotus engages the driver better than the Pagani if i was a betting man.  (I'm not)

VX's are special!

Stripped my interior and it's off for a retrim!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

5 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

I suspect your pagani owner not to interested in driver engagement but more in theatrical aspect of ownership?

I like the design of Pagani different but then we now talking Marmite cars 

Quite well stated!

Love the fact a VX is in that shot. Back home......

The orange Exige looks huge in comparison.