free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 103 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Lovely @EV04A YO

where is that?

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 minutes ago, MartynB said:

That looks lovely

I assume you do rinse between Snow foam and Wash stages though

:D yes, my arm was too tired to type ;) 

20 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Lovely @EV04A YO

where is that?

Cheers - Kirkistown, about an hour south of Belfast at a track day.

@EV04A YO Best colour by far, not that I'm in any way biased, :whistle: :lol: .

• Like 1

On 2017-05-16 at 10:42, Del Lardo said:

Rinse. Snow Foam. Wash. Rinse. Claybar. Wax. 

Time taken 4.5 hours.

Feeling left in right arm, zero.

Estimated time to a pigeon shitting on all my hard work, 3 minutes.

car2.thumb.jpeg.530566e130b7fdff6779eabc1429589e.jpeg

Looks great, what colour is that? 

I couldn't decide which colour i like the most between black and red, i think that's just made my mind up.  

Central Lotus have a beautiful low mileage metallic black 400 just about to come in for a good price if anyone wants a black one!

• Like 1

That's decided it for me.

I was debating between Win Ace's GTE replica bumper and this McLaren-inspired offering - definitely going the Macca route now.

Just got to get my car back on the road first of course, which hopefully won't be too long now that the replacement clutch master cylinder is winging it's way here from the good ole US of A.

• Like 1

love that front bumper...  think i may put that on my wish list too..

Very nice Dave, thats some great cars there.

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Tesla Model S - Midnight Silver | Renault Twizy - Brilliant Black ::..

Hi Dave

I spotted you on Saturday lunchtime on  Douglas promenade.

It' shame I didn't see you at the Supercar morning on Sunday.  How long are you over for?

Steven

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SteveIOM said:

Hi Dave

I spotted you on Saturday lunchtime on  Douglas promenade.

It' shame I didn't see you at the Supercar morning on Sunday.  How long are you over for?

Steven

Hi Steven, came over on Thursday , had the privilege of joining the supercars for first run over mountain when it reopened  one way.  You would have seen me just before leaving the island on the Saturday.IMG_1613.thumb.JPG.32bdb9812c4b99ab2386da38d930cc8d.JPG

What a great place the IOM is ...very jealous. 

• Like 2

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Thanks Dave

I think it's a great place to live (particularly when it's sunny!), but I'm a native so probably bias.

Hope you can stay for longer next time. Colin P and few of the others on here are coming over in late July for a long weekend.

@SteveIOM I'm coming over in July with Colin and the crew and can't wait, my first visit to the IoM. My surname comes from the IoM and traced the lineage back to their. However, my view of the IoM was always that it was either raining or misty, or raining and misty!  Is that the truth? Now please remember I've lived in Scotland for the past 22 years, so I'm not throwing stones from a glass house!

Desperately hoping for good weather for the trip.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

We're probably related then...

I expect the general climate here is no different to Scotland. I have plenty of Scottish friends who have moved to the Island and never complained about the weather!

The difficulty we have is unpredictability. We had nearly 3 weeks of sun and barely a rain shower in May, but we can just as easily have a week of rain in July or August. We also seem to have a microclimate where the weather can differ significantly in different parts of the Island or during a single day. You can go out for a drive or bike ride and encounter sun, rain, hail, mist, strong winds and sun again in the space of an hour. Anybody competing in motorsport here has to be a meteorologist in order to choose the correct tyres and set up.

You've got a chance of great weather in July, but even mixed weather shouldn't spoil your fun in an Evora (particularly the lighter 2+0 NA model... )

Lol thanks @SteveIOM. Sounds like where I am in Scotland. On the east coast so drier than the west, but yes, 4 seasons in one day as the 80's song goes....!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!