free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 113 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

What colour red is that. I went weak at the knees at that picture and started to dribble and drool like a hungry baby looking at a nipple!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Fire Red by Lotus Exclusive. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Still can't believe nobody's bought the 410 at Silverstone in this colour......or the fact nobody has yet to order the Exige in it either from what I understand. I went all the way down to see Ian's 400 in Fire Red to confirm if this was the colour for me - as soon as I saw it my thinking was confirmed. Just wish someone would buy my S4s so I can get a Fire Red Exige Sport 380 ordered.....love the colour!!B-)

11 hours ago, phenoyz said:

were those two both Lotus Elise that overtook you?

Yes, they are both cheaper to replace than the Evora... I intended to drive home afterward and I didn't fancy telling mrs Slow that I'd totaled the toy car.

• Haha 1

That's gorgeous. Don't know why we do not see more Evora's, especially green, blue and red ones, with the tan interiors.  The blue GTE with tan is achingly beautiful but that green one above looks just wow. Nice pics and my new screensaver!  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Thanks C8rkh. I presume they haven't got any, only the ones with the standard 'bonnet'.

It does look well. I notice they've used the original mansory seats aswell. Shame theyve used up the spare wheels and wishbone stock though.

Gav.

Oh my. :wub:

Super choice of colour and the blue stitching is a classy choice.

Surprised no one has been gushing and flushing and swooning re "oh my god, look at that lovely cup holder"    :devil:

OK ... this the best EVER color combo I've seen for a 400 :wub: !  congrats :animier:  ! 

PS: and the surroundings are great too :) !

oh my god, look at that lovely cup holder :evil:  ! but, seriously these are the US airbags :ph34r: ?

483384400airbags.png

Yuck if they are.