free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 114 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

13 hours ago, French Frie said:

oh my god, look at that lovely cup holder :evil:  ! but, seriously these are the US airbags :ph34r: ?

483384400airbags.png

Thanks for all the comments!

I think they are.  I know that it was a very big deal for Lotus to get these seats from Sparco because there are all kinds of restrictions on the seats.  For example, unlike European cars, they can't do the Lotus logo in contrast stitching on the seat.  But, in fairness to Lotus and Sparco, the seats are very good (right level of comfort and hold on cornering) and look good in person (much better than in this particular shot).  Re cupholder -- I can't imagine what they were thinking in the design.  It's so silly trying to reach way behind you blindly with a cup of sloshing liquid because they located the cup holder like 6" behind the seat.   The Lotus cup holder in my 2011 Elise is an aluminum ring with a little leather strap that slides forward from under the radio -- it's not a bad design, although the cup holder is actually too small to hold most cups.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
17 minutes ago, Gm77 said:

IMG_0324.JPG.c1b8c96a019114c427bbe1c076287fd4.JPG

Great photo Greg!

Thanks. My wife @Charlotte  is keen to point out that she took the later photo! 

great pictures & scenery greg, where is that?

Thanks Andy

Both are taken from the NC500 (plus a couple of detours) which we are finishing today. The first is just west of Tain. The second is just north of Kylesku. The roads have been absolutely immense.

• Like 1

:lol: I wish but no ! Actually the water is treated and when drying, leaves you with a thousand white dots everywhere on the car :cry:

But if you applied some foam wax in the morning prior to this, then you wash it without any problems B-)

6262C411-2A6D-4B67-85E8-9E2EBD2F9818.jpeg

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Evora 400 was great on a 300mile drive to New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the Lemons race this past weekend (Evora wasn’t the race car).  Another great Evora there too!

C69FD743-3FC3-49B7-A52C-93105B780060.jpeg

• Like 2

This turned up at a monthly breakfast meet that I attend. I've never seen it around before (I'm sure I would have remembered it!) but I've got to say the Chrome Purple is :wub: , however the orange detailing is more of an acquired taste - the stripes maybe but those wheels, :sick: .

59f644559d0fd_TT29101701.jpg.19e7811fc26adb277f119b6e9556fec9.jpg59f64457d4667_TT29101702.jpg.dffcb44eedf71ca85a1ea3bec1d158ff.jpg59f64459da429_TT29101703.jpg.13790a1a7372907855c643cc6c662fe5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Very Tron. Not for me, but it looks well done. B-)

• Like 1

There's nothing like good taste. And that is nothing like good taste!......

However, nice to see Evora's being loved, even if it is one only a mother that could love! ;)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Lovely that @Stubox. I really like the 410 tailgate design and that photo catches it great.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Made the most of the extra hour this weekend and went for an early Sunday morning blat...

IMG_4472.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

• Like 2