free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 117 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

I durst say, that were I to try to replicate this same exit, that I would not appear so graceful.  

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@aerobat, not if you were wearing that dress anyway :lol: 

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Love that.

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Looks good enough to drive, very nice :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Bibs said:

25591681_10155891224130586_5406177397017

The "Three Amigo's".

What lovely cars. I do like where Lotus' design strategy is going as these cars look purposeful but are still small enough to actually use on UK roads.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 3 weeks later...

Some interesting styling touches going on here,  not sure its to my taste but appreciate the adventurous spirit.

http://www.qatarsale.com/mycar_e.aspx?carid=238119

Sorry if this is not permitted in this topic, but thought it was a picture to see rather than a 'for sale' advert to put in the sales section.

Evora.JPG

• Gold FFM

What is it?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

These are nearly 10 years old now. One of our members spotted the 'Eagle' at the tunnel crossing and took some pics...

IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0017.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0015.jpgIMG_0014.jpgIMG_0013.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0010.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

• Like 2

Evora NA

I remember that.  Some of us had heard about Eagle several months earlier and had been looking for spy shots to appear (Lotus were usually pretty poor at hiding new models) with no success.  Then a tantalising pair of development cars with possibly the most extensive camouflage ever seen!

• Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic