free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 121 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Cool video, lovely looking car...  when it starts at the end...  boom.. love it

Edited by andyj007

• Gold FFM

Every time I'm in the neighbourhood, I make a diversion round by the showroom and stare longingly at it through the window - once I did even go in and drool all over it, :whistle:.

Thank goodness it's way too large to fit in my shopping bag....................................................... :lol:

5ad73c529ce40_mustresist.thumb.jpg.4f2bc672d3f15507b552d26dcd3a5bd6.jpg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, andyj007 said:

Cool video, lovely looking car...  when it starts at the end...  boom.. love it

Nothing like looking after a nice cold engine! :cry:

On 17/04/2018 at 16:55, Bibs said:

30728744_1975356979159656_90752878437308

I actually like that! 

Surely quite a hard job to take the roof off, modify etc? 

Send Lotus that photo... time for production to start!

On 09/04/2018 at 12:22, Bibs said:

I do indeed. I need somewhere to store dirt all the time and they do the job perfectly! 

Hi!  Where did you get the side skirts from?  I think they really bring out the lines on the car even more, especially with a front splitter

A few days ago I made a small test drive with the Evora GT410 Sport. The Belgian polders were great to see what this car is all about. This car opened my eyes, now I really love the Evora! 😍 I would have loved some more time with this car.

202497824_LotusEvoraGT410Sport.jpg.a5d2f6bc51084d24e97f5d005328b1e4.jpg

Small video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf0SsXlucr4

Edited by T_Exige
  • Like 2

Took me a while to work out what was strange, you're rear view mirror is gone! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, please know that I will never ever even think of getting a Spyker.   

• Gold FFM

im all for different cars, but that looks a little odd in the picture.... has the back end of a ford ka,  the front end of an mgf. along with a roof scoop off an exige , side air vents similar to an elise s1.., and wheels off a alfa spyder..

• Gold FFM

This bit from this angle me likey likey.  The back end swoops would look so cool on the Evora spyder...

image.png.ee4b6de632391abcf88c4218a0112381.png

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Bibs unpinned this topic
  • Bibs pinned this topic