free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 124 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Evora certainly does produce a nice soundtrack!  People always seem surprised at how good they sound and how loud they are.

13 hours ago, C8RKH said:

A phone video from my son of me in my Lotus Evora Sport 410 breaking the calm, piece and tranquility as I drive through the village and past the house on a really nice Scottish Sunday Summer evening.  

We'd just moved back into our house after a 7 month stint in temporary accommodation due to an internal flooding and after finding a list of snagging items as long as my arm and leg i was feeling stressed, pissed off and generally in the mood to kill someone, anyone, but preferably a builder/decorator/plumber or electrician!  My wife suggested i take Ruby out for a drive, so this was me heading off into the sun for a 2 hour blast around gloriously empty roads, at the end of glorious Sunny Sunday.

You won't really see the car, but hopefully it gives an idea of the noise - my son was up the hill on our drive and around 180-200 metres from the road. Pump up the volume!

The V6 has no right to sound as great as that! Epic... could be a V10 Fezza really!

Trust you enjoyed the drive! :>)

Oh yes. 2.5 hours of going nowhere fast! 45 litres of premium unleaded consumed. Doing my bit to keep the weather warm this summer!

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Good man!

15 MPG? I got my N/A down to 17.5 MPG on Sunday doing the same thing! 

I reckon once we are all powered by Duracell, the next Ice Age will dawn! 😀

At one point I was getting around 8-9mpg for a good stretch, but that was a lovely piece of road and intentionally holding the gear low to get the full howl! At one point going downhill, in valley, through a wood, it sounded like a squadron of Spitfires were chasing my tail!  Bloody marvelous!

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

I can hear you! Bloody marvellous indeed! 😎 

Yes it's Ladoux 

Why be classic when you can be unique

7 hours ago, Babas89 said:

Yes it's Ladoux 

Damn, If I knew you were coming, I would have stop by. Your 430 looks amazing in that colour ! 

• Like 1

@C8RKH bet your neighbours love you. :hrhr:

@Babas89 love your car, that colour is fantastic. :thumbsup: Did consider speccing a 400 in Toxic Green, but chickened out. What colour is it?

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Toxic green Evora would look epic

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

2 hours ago, Colin P said:

@C8RKH bet your neighbours love you. :hrhr:

@Babas89 love your car, that colour is fantastic. :thumbsup: Did consider speccing a 400 in Toxic Green, but chickened out. What colour is it?

I was actually thinking of it for the next move 👽

@Colin P it's isotope green.

A friend got a 400 in toxic green!

IMG_20180602_103947.jpg

• Like 1

Why be classic when you can be unique

11 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Nice😎

C1E71ABF-68B4-4D7E-93B8-A55DCED41D99.jpeg

I have one of those. I think it is nice too. The Fire Red in the sunshine is just phwoarr......

• Like 1

11 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I have one of those. I think it is nice too. The Fire Red in the sunshine is just phwoarr......

Red suits the silver wheels brilliantly! :>) 

Awesome looking Evora mate. 😎