free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 130 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Congrats....That looks lovely, very classy @Geoffers, any pictures of the interior ?

Noticed your old NA for sale at Silverstone today although they have it listed as Motorsport green but assume it’s more BRG?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new acquisition. Can't believe I've finally got one! 

Are we talking about Racing Green Lotus'?  Here's the most recent one of it being clean, at Caffeine & Machine. 8,300 miles in five months means it's rarely clean! 

Some impressiones from the Nürburgring 26-27.07.20 (driver corse XL Nordschleife) in the third photo you can see the vehicles of my training group there were a total of 20 groups.  

Posted Images

Thanks guys, I was drawn to it as it is an unusual colour, Aimee said she had not seen another one that colour although I have seen a piccy of a Dutch registered one in the same green. Yes Neal it is apparently Empire Green.

No pictures of the interior yet, will get some soon, it has red interior which I was a bit dubious about until I saw it, actually I think it complements the green very well.

Not sure it was a demo car, it is nearly 3 years old & originally came from JCT600 & all the service stamps are from there, so guess it has spent most of its life up north.

Compared to the NA, unsurprisingly it feels very similar just with more power, particularly in the mid-range which should make quick overtakes a little easier. Gear change is improved, more positive with a shorter throw & has a more mechanical feel. Steering & handling feel very similar, you would probably need to take it on a track to feel any difference. Interior finish is much better although the Sparco seats are not quite as comfy as the NA's Recaros & you seem to sit a little higher in the car. As has been said before, access is much easier (particularly for us old fellas) with the lower narrower sills & there is more room in the footwells. Switches & buttons are easier to access, you can actually see them now, not hidden behind the steering wheel. So basically the same only better! Oh yeh, & that lovely exhaust noise, NA was too quiet.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Aimee has good taste when it comes to Evora colours. That Empire Green is lovely and looks really special. Sure it was Aimee that specc'ed the Fire Red I bought of her earlier this year and when I went to pick up their stock cars when in good Lotus colours. None of that bland grey/silver shite.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

5 hours ago, pete757 said:

Gold wheels!

REALLY Nice! 😎

Did you change the colour? Or perhaps the wheel!

I am contemplating changing my black gloss SR wheels to Gold as well... Mmmm 

I have these as a spare set of wheels for track work. I rattle canned them gold. It's a pale silvery gold rather than the deeper bronze/yellow gold on the jps or Subaru cars.

Incidentally I will be selling a set of 19/20 inch wheels soon as I am getting a new set of lightweight track wheels. They will need repainting as I have caught a couple of places on the high French kerbs/ cobbled streets. Either these gold ones or a set of silver ones.

55 minutes ago, franjipane said:

Only stopped for a takeaway 🥢🍜😁

ok, but mind how you pull away, as people in cars like this should be setting an example to youngsters.... as I was once told back in the day :bustedcop:

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, DBG said:

Love the bottom pic mate.

He'd just popped round to my gaff for a cuppa!  🤣

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

You're right! Just googled a couple of other Evora's and it seems mine is actually the one that's back to front! Haha. Only noticed because I need to replace my RHS one. Good timing as I'll actually need to order the LHS one!