free hit
counters
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 147 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Picture & Video Thread

We all have different tastes but got to say I like it a lot.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

This might seem controversial, but my favourite Lotus F1 livery was the single season (1980?) Martini sponsorship, but that was on a metallic BRG base colour, so the above looks wrong to me. Has anyone ever done a homage to that livery on a road car Lotus? I think it would look better than Gold Leaf colours on a modern car.

Mine was the black & gold of JPS era  because it looks so smart and the 78 & 79 were such brilliant cars.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

Cracking wee run earlier today. The brakes were starting to voice their disapproval coming down the Dukes pass though.

Exige has just had 2bular manifolds & sports cat added - to complement the 2bular back box he fitted last year. Sounds great.

New satin finish on the wheels looked great - particularly in-motion with the sun lighting up the sides of the spokes.

Sorry about the insect - stubble.

F1EE0B7A-0DCC-449B-8543-D4452C1D2508.jpeg

A39122F2-9192-4DE4-A148-E037C65B76C3.jpeg

2BAA6D64-FDEA-4B6C-8279-E02F4F910435.jpeg

• Like 2

Exige is almost the same size as the S1 Evora .....

What a brilliant video - well worth the wait!!👏👏 Watch the sales of Evoras take off with the following Harry gets! He’s more enthusiastic about the Lotus’ he’s driven than any of the other cars he drives - praise indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So glad to see Lotus getting these cars into the hands of the media!  Great review, wonderful car!

• Like 1

Just watched it - Harry certainly very enthusiastic about the dynamics :) I’ll forgive him stating it was - 3litre around the middle of the vid.

• Like 1

Harry's face says it all. Great video as usual by Harry and hopefully some good positive press for Lotus.

Just watched this and not ashamed to admit, I felt a little bit smug.  

I'm about to jump in the car for a drive up to HQ, which is 174 miles away.... as ever, I'm actually looking forward to it.

• Like 2

He's right about the lack of armrests and stowage bins. No idea why these were deleted.

Number one reason to buy a 400 and change the bumpers and boot. 😂

20 minutes ago, Advantage said:

He's right about the lack of armrests and stowage bins. No idea why these were deleted.

Weight and cost. But, primarily, cost. (JMG). 

1 minute ago, Techyd said:

"...£900 a month" - !!! Shows how much disposable income the target market for these cars has really

Or buyers are putting down a very hefty deposit. I think some dealerships are still offering a 50/50 0% finance deal on new cars too.

2 minutes ago, Nathan Pitman said:

Or buyers are putting down a very hefty deposit. I think some dealerships are still offering a 50/50 0% finance deal on new cars too

Either way its disposable income.  The 50/50 route makes the best sense - why part with all your cash up front when you can earn something on it yourself for two years

1 hour ago, DaveC72 said:

Just watched this and not ashamed to admit, I felt a little bit smug.  

I'm about to jump in the car for a drive up to HQ, which is 174 miles away.... as ever, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Not via Stockbridge I take it! Missing out on the meet again!

Hoo har 

hoo har

hoo har

is that plenty enough that no one needs to add more?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Sadly most buyers see it completely the other way around

Quite agree - I was 'arguing' with one of my friends just the other day and before that my nephew haha!  They both wanted fast and fun cars but were turning noses up at anything I was suggesting for that - based exclusively on the in-car tech and gadgets that they had, or rather, didn't have!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Despite all the tech and fancy gadgets why is it I see more and more people in new and newish cars still holding their bloody phones to their ears - young and old!!!

Great video by Harry. Super review. Super enjoyable style of delivery too.

And yes. It does look good in that shade of silver lol...  Hoo har indeed... Or should that be Hoo Par!  😂😀😀😀😂

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Updated double din unites with Android/Apple play already exist, when they have text to speech and back. I’ll buy one.

Back to the video, Harry’s excitement was more than I expected and even as a 400 owner smug is a good description. And as the Latest Absolutely Lotus mag story of the Evora series said in His opinion the 400 was the sweet spot of the range. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, au-yt said:

Updated double din unites with Android/Apple play already exist, when they have text to speech and back. I’ll buy one.

Appleplay in my van certainly supports text to speech.

itll read out txt messages and you can talk a response. It’s very good indeed

• Like 1

Only here once